• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass

I am still int he corner where you made me stand!!!

How long do I have to stay here for petes sake teach!

Oh alright. Take off the dunce hat and go back to your seat. Don't give me that look mister! :angry:

:D

Alright. The package arrived today. Greg, you have done a very nice job!

I noticed two things. #18 is listed as a maduro, but seems awfully light to me. This could just be a manufacturer issue, as I am not familiar with the line. Secondly, #27 has a small crack near the head. I don't think this will affect the smokability.

I am Taking:

#3 CAO Itallia Novella
#6 Fonseca Habana Selection.

I am Putting:

#31 AVO Domaine #10
#32 Fuente Don Carlos #3

I'm not waiting for aproval, Sorry!

Comming at you Sean. Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 7020 0961

Alright. The package arrived today. Greg, you have done a very nice job!

I noticed two things. #18 is listed as a maduro, but seems awfully light to me. This could just be a manufacturer issue, as I am not familiar with the line. Secondly, #27 has a small crack near the head. I don't think this will affect the smokability.

I am Taking:

#3 CAO Itallia Novella
#6 Fonseca Habana Selection.

I am Putting:

#31 AVO Domaine #10
#32 Fuente Don Carlos #3

I'm not waiting for aproval, Sorry!

Comming at you Sean. Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 7020 0961

Excellent! Thank you Matt! I think I shipped it off Wednesday? Only two days to CO! I've updated the list with your Takes/Puts.

Sean, you ready?? Go ahead and post your P/T's so we can get them approved. Thanks!!

Evening All!

Just a reminder on the contest/Pop Quiz we've got going. We're still missing a few guesses for yanksfan's contest (should we give Don a second chance yanksfan?)
yanksfanscontest.jpg

And quite a few on my Pop Quiz
KingantzPopQuiz.jpg

Let's get the answers in for what day yanksfan will receive his pass, and for my Pop Quiz...well...maybe I made it a little too difficult for the class :whistling: . So, I'll go ahead and give clues.

First part of Pop Quiz - Screen name meaning is two of my favorite authors:
First part is Stephen "King", yes. Second part clue...
Clue1.jpg
Clue1.jpg

Second part of Pop Quiz - My favorite book/short story from each author:
First author book/short story clue (favorite short story is IN this book)...
clue3.jpg

Short story clue IN this book...
clue2-1.jpg

Second author book clue (first book in one of his series)...
Clue4.jpg

So, let's have some fun!

I'm back for now. :) Just pulled back in. Let's see...yanksfan, I'm going to say 12/07. *crosses fingers*

Edit: had to change the date. It was already taken. :)

Stephen King 'The Mist'
Piers Anthony 'On a Pale Horse'

Scot raises his hand high, "Teacher! Teacher! I know! I know!"

Yes Scot, you are correct! However, the second part of the screen name is?

Stephen King 'The Mist'

Not sure what you mean. The first favorite author was Stephen King and second was Piers Anthony. Is that not correct?

So, King and Anthony correct?

Stephen King 'The Mist'

Not sure what you mean. The first favorite author was Stephen King and second was Piers Anthony. Is that not correct?

So, King and Anthony correct?

Those are correct. My screen name is comprised of Stephen "King" and Piers "Ant"hony, two of my favorite authors (the info is in my profile). Stephen King's short story The Mist found in his Skeleton Crew compilation and Piers Anthony's On A Pale Horse: The Incarnations of Immortality series. I guess those were decent clues huh? ;)

Congratulations! You are the winner Scot! I'll get the prize out tomorrow!

Those are correct. My screen name is comprised of Stephen "King" and Piers "Ant"hony, two of my favorite authors (the info is in my profile). Stephen King's short story The Mist found in his Skeleton Crew compilation and Piers Anthony's On A Pale Horse: The Incarnations of Immortality series. I guess those were decent clues huh? ;)

Yeah, the clues were spot on. Thanks for the contest.

wtg Scot. I would've never gotten that. And yeah, if nobody objects it's o.k. by me if Don guesses again.

Dang, very nice guesses on that. I will keep my original guess however off it may be. :) NO biggie, I shoulda looked at the right dates. But thanks for looking out!! :)

Yeah, the clues were spot on. Thanks for the contest.

It's on the way DC# 0103 8555 7493 2309 8330

Excellent! Thank you Matt! I think I shipped it off Wednesday? Only two days to CO! I've updated the list with your Takes/Puts.

Sean, you ready?? Go ahead and post your P/T's so we can get them approved. Thanks!!

Do we have our first MIA? Teach, were you gonna PM us with the pass contact list (ph#, addresses and email) so that we could verify availability prior to sending to the next person on the list or is it in the box?

Do we have our first MIA? Teach, were you gonna PM us with the pass contact list (ph#, addresses and email) so that we could verify availability prior to sending to the next person on the list or is it in the box?

I received PM from Sean, all is well. He will be posting his T/P's as soon as he can.

Yes, as stated in the begining post, all information will be included in the package. I can, however, send electronic copy of both the cigar list and addresses (both excel) if wanted. I planned to do this initially, however did not receive an email address for everyone. If you would like to receive the lists, send me a PM request.

Thanks!!

Sorry for being silent guys! I've had a busy couple of days!

I'm proposing the following take/put:

Take: Puros Indios Especial #1 (#13)

Put: Macanudo Gold Label Lord Nelson (7x49)

What does everyone think? I had trouble finding something truly equitable for the trade, since my humi is pretty spare.

Thanks,

Sean