• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass

hehe, since I am 10, I think I will wait and see waht sticks will be in the box at that point before deciding? Seems like it makes more sense? :) Awesome job man!

Edit: cause I am handicapped :)

Did Don just tell us he wasn't going to do his homework?!? :laugh:
Errmmmm, uhhhh. no no teach!!! I will have all homework ready, however my dog ate it and then it rained and then the wind blew the rest away! I will try harder from now on, I promise!

Thought it might be cool to have a contest. This is open to everyone in the 101 Newbie pass. (professors included).
I'll give a 5'er to the person who guesses closest to the actual day I receive the pass. If your guess is past the actual day, you're out. One guess per person please.
Contest closes Sunday the 11th at midnight. So get your guesses in and good luck!!

:( but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

AHAHAHAHAHA, needa change my title to handicapped :) I was looking at Nov!

SBellow is one smart fellow!! LOL. Very nice of ya trying to cover for the not so bright guy :)

My guess would be 12/12. Nothing better than a nice package waiting at home on hump day.