• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

Josh,
Have you heard from Heatmiser yet? We don't want to send it out until after all is approved and he gives the green light.

??? How does a newbie get in on the pass? Do I have to wait until another starts?

Unfortunately, yes. I'm sure there'll be another coming along soon!

Josh,
Have you heard from Heatmiser yet? We don't want to send it out until after all is approved and he gives the green light.

I just got the PM from Josh and am definitely in!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Josh,
Yes, i just received a PM from heatmiser, Jeff. He is ready to receive whenever i get this back out.

Quick question, are we only allowed to exchange 3 cigars? I see 4 on the list that I would like to try but the first two participants exchanged 3 cigars. I read the first page but didn't see anything regarding this. Of course, I have been known to overlook things according to my wife... :whistling:

Quick question, are we only allowed to exchange 3 cigars? I see 4 on the list that I would like to try but the first two participants exchanged 3 cigars. I read the first page but didn't see anything regarding this. Of course, I have been known to overlook things according to my wife... :whistling:
You can trade for as many as you like as long as you don't go overboard. A pass is designed to be able to get people cigars that you may want to try so have fun with it!

Brian

Hey all, there are a few items I didn't make very clear, so going forward, please:
1) When posting puts/takes, please do so in this format:
P: 36) La Aurora 1495 Belicoso T: 27) Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Torpedo Corojo
P: 37) Romeo y Julieta Vintage 1 Maduro T: 13) Don Pepin Blue Label Invictos
P: 38) Camacho Coyolar Titan T: 7) CAO Black VR Totem
Where the numbers 36-38 represent the next numbers available on the list, and 7, 13, and 27 represent the numbers associated with the cigars being taken.

2) Make sure to reach out to the next person on the list to be sure they are ready to receive the package. Emergencies happen, and we don't want the package sitting on someone's doorstep for days waiting for them to return.

Josh,
When you have a chance, let me know what numbers you have associated with which cigars your putting in. Thanks for being a part of the pass!

Hey all, there are a few items I didn't make very clear, so going forward, please:
1) When posting puts/takes, please do so in this format:
P: 36) La Aurora 1495 Belicoso T: 27) Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Torpedo Corojo
P: 37) Romeo y Julieta Vintage 1 Maduro T: 13) Don Pepin Blue Label Invictos
P: 38) Camacho Coyolar Titan T: 7) CAO Black VR Totem
Where the numbers 36-38 represent the next numbers available on the list, and 7, 13, and 27 represent the numbers associated with the cigars being taken.

2) Make sure to reach out to the next person on the list to be sure they are ready to receive the package. Emergencies happen, and we don't want the package sitting on someone's doorstep for days waiting for them to return.

Josh,
When you have a chance, let me know what numbers you have associated with which cigars your putting in. Thanks for being a part of the pass!

T: 27) Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Torpedo Corojo P: 36) La Aurora 1495 Belicoso
T: 13) Don Pepin Blue Label Invicto P: 37) Romeo y Julieta Vintage 1 Maduro
T: 7) CAO Black VR Totem P: 38) Camacho Coyolar Titan

i updated the enclosed list. so everything is ready for me to send out tomorrow. i will post the UPS tracking # tomorrow. looks like next stop is "a whale's vagina". :)

"whales vagina".....sounds like San Diego to me----Woo Hoo!

"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."

Enjoy the smokes Heatmiser!

Cibao

Looking forward to receiving the pass! I get home from a week's worth of traveling for work and can't wait to dig in!

Here is what I am thinking right now. Let me know what you think...

T: 2) Arturo Fuente Anejo #50 P: 39) La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T: 4) Arturo Fuente Work of Art Maduro P: 40) Illusione #88
T: 20) Liga Privada #9 Parejo Oscuro P: 41) Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Double Corona
T: 34) Tatuaje Reserva SW P: 42) Tatuaje Corojo '03

Sent FedEx Ground Home Delivery
Package ID 72712
Tracking: 737505310022744
Expected Arrival: Sat 1/26 11:59 PM

I am here and seeing that the pass is coming my way soon. Send me a PM in anticipation, boy do I have some sweet sticks to slap in this pass!!

Step

Okay, how about this...

T: 2) Arturo Fuente Anejo #50 (MSRP = $10) P: 39) La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso (MSRP = $14)
T: 4) Arturo Fuente Work of Art Maduro (MSRP = $7.35) P: 40) Don Pepin Series JJ Belicoso (MSRP = $7.85)
T: 20) Liga Privada #9 Parejo Oscuro (MSRP = $11) P: 41) Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Double Corona (MSRP = $25)
T: 34) Tatuaje Reserva SW (MSRP = $11) P: 42) Tatuaje Corojo '03 (MSRP = $12)

That's cool, Jeff! BTW, I've included an address list in the pass box. Just be sure to PM Jovenhut ahead of time so he knows to expect it, and check the beads to see if they could use a few spritzes of distilled H2O. Thanks!