• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

Okay, how about this...

T: 2) Arturo Fuente Anejo #50 (MSRP = $10) P: 39) La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso (MSRP = $14)
T: 4) Arturo Fuente Work of Art Maduro (MSRP = $7.35) P: 40) Don Pepin Series JJ Belicoso (MSRP = $7.85)
T: 20) Liga Privada #9 Parejo Oscuro (MSRP = $11) P: 41) Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Double Corona (MSRP = $25)
T: 34) Tatuaje Reserva SW (MSRP = $11) P: 42) Tatuaje Corojo '03 (MSRP = $12)
Rarity lesson 101. The trade I put in bold just won't work. You're putting in a cigar that can be found in just about any B&M and anywhere on the internet for a semi annual release WOAM. Please don't think I'm coming down on you, but this is a newbie pass so this needs to be handled publicly where all the guys can learn from it. CP has standard rules pertaining to passes with one of them being "rarity for rarity". Granted, you've well made up for dollar value with you're other trades, but that only factors in for a one on one trade, and not a total value for all your trades. Rarity is a hard thing to judge at times, but when you're looking at a cigar that just can't be found anywhere, you need to put in a cigar that is equally as hard to find. My suggestion if you want the WOAM is to throw in an Opus for it and that would sufficiently cover the trade, but as long as your throwing readily available sticks out the for it, the trade will get quashed every time. Normally in passes, the trades are strictly up to the host, but in the case of a newbie pass where the entire board is watching, you must go by the rules.....this is a learning pass for all, and you have to learn to abide by the set rules. Please understand that I'm not trying to publicly admonish you, but give the "class" a lesson in how to trade for a limited cigar.

Brian

Good advice, Jonesy. Sorry for the confusion, Jeff. That trade won't suffice. Sorry for the confusion I may have caused you or anyone else.

I spoke with Jonesy tonight and here is my final P&T:

T: 2) Arturo Fuente Anejo #50 P: 39) La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T: 20) Liga Privada #9 Parejo Oscuro P: 40) La Aurora Preferidos Gold Tube
T: 34) Tatuaje Reserva SW P: 41) Tatuaje Cojonu '03

I recharged the beads and have everything all packed up ready to ship to Jovenhut on Monday. Have fun Bruce!

Thanks again Khari and Jonesy for putting this together!!!

Ah, the Preferidos. I had a Sapphire yesterday. Great smoke.

I spoke with Jonesy tonight and here is my final P&T:

T: 2) Arturo Fuente Anejo #50 P: 39) La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso
T: 20) Liga Privada #9 Parejo Oscuro P: 40) La Aurora Preferidos Gold Tube
T: 34) Tatuaje Reserva SW P: 41) Tatuaje Cojonu '03

I recharged the beads and have everything all packed up ready to ship to Jovenhut on Monday. Have fun Bruce!

Thanks again Khari and Jonesy for putting this together!!!

Can't Wait....

The pass in in California. I'm in Pennsylvania. The anticipation really does remind me of waiting for Christmas. When's it gonna get here??!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the genesis of another pass contest. When is GTA going to get the package?

Sorry everyone but I wasn't able to mail the package out today. I was going to do it after work but by the time I left, USPS was closed. I am going to go over there at lunch tomorrow and ship it out.

I shipped out the package via USPS Priority Mail during my lunch break. It should be delivered to Jovenhut no later than Thursday. Have fun!!!

Guys, make sure you post your delivery confirmation number in the thread when you send the pass on to the next guy.