• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

Proposed P/Ts:

T: (4) Arturo Fuente WOAM (~$7.35 MSRP & HTF) P: (48) OpusX xXx "Power Ranger" (~$9.25 MSRP & HTF)

T: (17) La Flor Dominicana L300 (~$4.50) P: (49) Padron 4000 Maduro (~$5.50)

T: (45) Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles (5x50) (~$6.25) P: (50) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic (~$7.00)

I think these are equitable unless I've miscalculated or 17/45 is HTF. Please let me know!

When the box arrives I'll check everything, make the swap and have it out by the next day. :thumbs:

Proposed P/Ts:

T: (4) Arturo Fuente WOAM (~$7.35 MSRP & HTF) P: (48) OpusX xXx "Power Ranger" (~$9.25 MSRP & HTF)

T: (17) La Flor Dominicana L300 (~$4.50) P: (49) Padron 4000 Maduro (~$5.50)

T: (45) Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles (5x50) (~$6.25) P: (50) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic (~$7.00)

I think these are equitable unless I've miscalculated or 17/45 is HTF. Please let me know!

When the box arrives I'll check everything, make the swap and have it out by the next day. :thumbs:

Matt,

I just dropped off the package at the Post Office

D/C#: 0703 7975 6410 0900 0996

Enjoy!

-Alex

Actin4life,
Your puts and takes look good. I can appreciate your desire to get the box moving but in the future, please allow me time to approve the trades before shipping out the package.

Actin4life,
Your puts and takes look good. I can appreciate your desire to get the box moving but in the future, please allow me time to approve the trades before shipping out the package.
Haven't yet recieved the package let alone shipped it out - perhaps I was not clear about that in my previous post. I will let you all know when I receive it, check it out, make the swaps, then send it on its way.

I apologize for the confusion.

You're right. I'm clearly still suffering the effects from too much alcohol yesterday. Please disregard!

As I said though, your trades look good.

Como estan amigos. The "Goodie Bag" looks like it is on its last leg in California heading up to Step in the Northwest....very nice!!

Jonesy, the contest winner will soon be revealed...looking forward to it.

Here in Paradise...invited a freind of mine to watch Dom. Rep vs. Venezuela Serie del Caribe game last night and he brought along a few surprises:

1998 FFOX Double Corona (10 yrs.) and a little Presidente cerveza!

It was safe to say we enjoyed a great night of baseball!

Be Well All,
Larry

Received package. Workin a few things out with Khari then it will be on its way. Will post DC# when sent. :)

Como estan amigos. The "Goodie Bag" looks like it is on its last leg in California heading up to Step in the Northwest....very nice!!

Jonesy, the contest winner will soon be revealed...looking forward to it.

Here in Paradise...invited a freind of mine to watch Dom. Rep vs. Venezuela Serie del Caribe game last night and he brought along a few surprises:

1998 FFOX Double Corona (10 yrs.) and a little Presidente cerveza!

It was safe to say we enjoyed a great night of baseball!

Be Well All,
Larry

SWEET! :cool: Well....... I'm jealous!

Ok, package received and swaps have been made. :)

It is the decision of Khari that cigar #31 be left out of consideration for further P/T because of reported damage around the head.

I've replaced the cardboard box and will be shipped out tomorrow. I'll post DC# when I have it.

Thank you for allowing me to participate Khari! :thumbs:

Bon Voyage... DC 0307 1790 0002 2688 2650

Enjoy :thumbs:

Alright here is my proposed takes and puts-

Take- (#36) La Aurora 1495 Belicoso
Put- (#51) Punch Punch ISOM

Take- (#41) Tatuaje Cojunu 2003
Put- (#52) Monte #2 ISOM

Take- (#47) Tatuaje Reserva SW
Put- (#53) Cohiba Secretos Maduro ISOM

Let me know if I am way off base or this is unacceptable because I will be glad to change.

Step

Alright here is my proposed takes and puts-

Take- (#36) La Aurora 1495 Belicoso
Put- (#51) Punch Punch ISOM

Take- (#41) Tatuaje Cojunu 2003
Put- (#52) Monte #2 ISOM

Take- (#47) Tatuaje Reserva SW
Put- (#53) Cohiba Secretos Maduro ISOM

Let me know if I am way off base or this is unacceptable because I will be glad to change.

Step

Sorry man, no ISOM's allowed in this pass.

Back