• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

Okay guys, I believe that FedEx will pick up the package shortly. It should arrive on Thursday before 7:00 pm. Here is the tracking number:

No more West Coast trips for that box, please! Now I just have to find time to enjoy my new smokes!

Cheers!

Fed Ex? Good choice.

I go right from work to the bowling alley that night. I'll be careful pulling into the driveway. The delivery people have a tendeny to leave packages up against my garage door. After an evening of Yuenglings and a few cigars, I wouldn't want to accidently run over a package again (yeah it happened once, but it was the USPS).

Khari, I'm working on my list. You should have a proposal tomorrow.

Ok folks, time for another contest. I went to a B & M yesterday and purchased a box of cigars. What brand was it? The person who guesses correctly gets a fiver from the box. Now, the rules.

Contest open to pass members only
No more than 1 guess per hour.
No edits. Edited posts disqualifies the poster from this contest.
If we don't have a winner by 5 pm tomorrow, I will give a clue.

Fun contest :thumbs:

Aurora Barrel Aged? ???

Ok folks, time for another contest. I went to a B & M yesterday and purchased a box of cigars. What brand was it? The person who guesses correctly gets a fiver from the box. Now, the rules.

Contest open to pass members only
No more than 1 guess per hour.
No edits. Edited posts disqualifies the poster from this contest.
If we don't have a winner by 5 pm tomorrow, I will give a clue.

You say brand....... do we have to name the specific stick or just the brand?

Just the brand. There's so many brands out there that I figured that would be difficult enough.

White Owl. And you can keep the fiver. :D

Oh come on, somebody had to say it!

We need more gueses!

Tatuaje :thumbs:

Don Pepin.

I promised my list today and I failed. My apologies. No excuses.