• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigars 101" Newbie pass 3

Matt,
Here's your DC#
0103 8555 7493 4346 5051
Was out of town over the weekend - got back and received this package :) Very tasty looking smokes. Thanks Prof!!! :thumbs:

Matt,
Here's your DC#
0103 8555 7493 4346 5051
Was out of town over the weekend - got back and received this package :) Very tasty looking smokes. Thanks Prof!!! :thumbs:

Good grief, man. You scared me for a second. I thought this was the pass, then saw you are in Oceanside, CA ... and I was thinking "oh no, not again".

Then I remembered you won a contest. But hey, the good side is my heart rate is up to a nice value and I didn't drink my morning beverage yet. :)

Unless our minds are working on a different plane, Chris is into Guns 'n Roses. Use Your Illusion I and II were a pair of complementary releases that the band did shortly before they imploded.

Unless our minds are working on a different plane, Chris is into Guns 'n Roses. Use Your Illusion I and II were a pair of complementary releases that the band did shortly before they imploded.

And I read in another thread that Professori Khari had recently obtained a box of Illusiones ... it was a veiled attempt at a long-reaching play on words.

And I read in another thread that Professori Khari had recently obtained a box of Illusiones ... it was a veiled attempt at a long-reaching play on words.

I stand humbled and embarrassed. :blush:

Doesn't mean you're not into Guns 'n Roses, though. Maybe even a little? Could have been a subconcious reference?? ???

I wouldn't say I'm a G&R fan, but I am a fan of all things music (ok, well, most things). Anyway, as an amateur music critic, I must say that G&R did things that no other band has done. So yeah, it was in reference to the band's albums, but it was also cross reference to the subject matter at hand, here ... cigars.

I will keep my hidden riddles to myself in the future. :)

I'm sure we all appreciate riddles, and I like G & R. I'm just not a huge fan, so I wouldn't know things like that.

Let this be a lesson to everybody. NEVER ASSUME!!!

On another note, good news! As of 6:30 AM, the package is on a FedEx vehicle for delivery in Dover, NJ.

Let this be a lesson to everybody. NEVER ASSUME!!!

On another note, good news! As of 6:30 AM, the package is on a FedEx vehicle for delivery in Dover, NJ.

I was starting to think this baby would never see the fertile soil of the Garden State! :sign:

Box arrived. I will post my P/T's tonight/tomorow morning (depends when I get in). Sorry for the non responsiveness, I am in public accounting and the last 2 weeks in March are nuts for me.

Thanks for understanding.

-Frank

I imagine the first two weeks in April are even worse. :laugh:

Glad to hear the box made it. Go Fed Ex!

It's Wednesday, and it's evening, so it must be that time for the contest. Here it is. First person to answer these questions correctly wins:

1) What are the names of the two racers in my avatar?
2) For what company do I work?
3) What is the full name of the spirit I posted a review of?
4) What spirit am I expecting from AVB through the March buy, what is the age statement, and what about how this spirit is made is special or different, or not commonly done?
5) Name all the passes of which I have been or am currently a part.
6) Name the author I think is really humorous, as well as the name of the book of his that was made into a movie.

Now for the fine print:
Open to pass members only
No edits. Edited posts automatically disqualify the entrant.
Enter as many times as you like until a winner has been chosen.
Contest closes at 12:01 am on 3/22.
If no one has gotten all answers correct by the end of the contest, the person who has the most correct answers wins.
If two or more people have the same number of correct answers, their names will be entered into a drawing, in which one person's name will be chosen at random by an impartial member.
The prize will be revealed when the winner is announced.

What if one person knows 5 of the 6, and another knows 1 of the 6 then copies the other person? Is it too-bad-so-sad for the 5/6 person?

Kicking myself for being a Formula 1 fan instead of 2 wheelers....

Khari..the girls are down and momma is calling for me....been trying to find the answers but came up short:

Passes:
From East Coast to West Coast
Newb Pass
CP Cigar 101 Newb Pass
Cp Cigar 103 Newb Pass
Calling All Pets Pass
The Gas Pass
Cigar Pass 201-1

#1) Avatars names? could not find them

#2)Verizon Wireless

#3)Glenfiddich Toasted Oak Reserve Limited Edition

#4)Glenfiddich Gran Reserva 21 YR. "Classic Havana Rum Finished original"
--rum casks from Sancti Spiritus Cuba ---- thus can't be sold in U.S.A.

#5 Author: could not find which author you found funny but I did see you your list.
Answer: The Exorcist (guess)

Dollar short...I know, I know!

Thanks for the contest though ,

Larry

Good job, Larry! If no one can figure out the answers to 1 and 6 by 6:30 am tomorrow, I'll post clues.

I'm stuck on 1 also, but...

6) Carl Hiaasen is the author. The book is "Hoot".

For 2 through 5, see cibao33's answers. :)

I'm waving the white flag over here.

The surrender one, not the last lap one.