• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's newest engaged member!

hojadepuro

eschew obfuscation
Well as many of you know I bought a ring last week for my girlfriend and trying to figure out some way to give it to her. Well I finally decided to give it to her yesterday at Devil's Den state park. We went hiking out there and enjoyed nice weather and a great view! I asked her to marry me and she said yes! :0
Well I have been on cloud 9 all day today trying to figure out what to smoke for this special occasion. I am thinking my first PAN 40th!

To add to the joyous occasion I find a suspicious looking package laying on my bed when I get home from work. I am not expecting any cigars so I tear into it. I find an amazing assortment of smokes from our very own Infinity. Thanks a lot Brian! It was a great surprise to an amazing day. I am truly appreciate of your generosity. Thanks for making a special day even better! I cannot wait to smoke each and every one of these!

Brandon

I was told about the engagement by the "spirit in the sky"
and hence the cigars for the occasion :laugh:

Congrats, smoke a good one to celebrate - you know which one :whistling:

Brian

Congratulations, Brandon! On both accounts. Man, a new fianceé and new cigars in the same week. How much better could it get? :thumbs:

Wilkey

CONGRATULATIONS! May you both stay together for a long andhappy life. It won't be all peaches and cream but that's what makes it interesting. :D :cool:

Congrats, I know the feeling and it is wonderful. Good luck in starting your life with her.

Congrats man! I did that 2 February's ago, and I'm about to reap the benefits (I think) this Saturday! Best of luck to you. Congrats again! :thumbs: