• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRA samplers

anyone know how long it takes for the CRA mebership cards to come in. I joined a few months ago and still haven't received my card/#. You cant order the sampler with out that right?

Hey,

I received my card about two months after I joined, but I ordered the sampler over the phone the same day I joined. Give them a call at (818) 541-1535, and they should be able to accommodate your order for the sampler over the phone.

I have heard that CRA has experienced a large membership boom, and have been working their way through all of the new members. They will definitely get to everyone, but I think if you call in, they will take care of you ASAP.

I have spoken with some of the ambassadors, and everyone associated with CRA has been very helpful.

I sent my money via paypal over a month ago, maybe i should call them myself. Thanks for the info. :thumbs:

That's cool! Wish there was a cigar rights of Canada movement.

I called and left a message on the phone, i received an email stating that they had no record of me paying for the membership. After i sent the confirmation email that i received from CRA, i'll be waiting to see what the response will be. Seems the record keeping is a bit amiss. :whistling:

anyone know how long it takes for the CRA mebership cards to come in. I joined a few months ago and still haven't received my card/#. You cant order the sampler with out that right?

true, but you can also just email CRA and Brian will be able to email you your number, or take your order.

This is what I did. After registering I was not send the card, or provided a number, so I just sent them an e-mail. They got back to me a few hours later with it.

Card and cigars are on the way, i guess they were overwhelmed with the response. :thumbs: