• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Craft Beer And Cigar Pairings

I loves me some Arrogant Bastard and a Nicaraguan puro. If you have a lighter cigar I like some of the good lagers. I had some Bell's Lager of the Lakes and a Davidoff something or another about a month agoand they paired very well together. I also think white biers like Allagash go well with some of the lighter cigars (but not too light).

BTW, MAS_Puros, your new avatar rocks...!!....:p I recognized the label immediately.

I have two cases of The Abyss tucked away; one of my all time fave brews.....:thumbs:

Like Mike stated in his post, I like a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout with a Padron 1926 Serie maduro.

BTW, MAS_Puros, your new avatar rocks...!!....:p I recognized the label immediately.

I have two cases of The Abyss tucked away; one of my all time fave brews.....:thumbs:
Thanks BBS ... had a guy on BA do it for me.

Like Mike stated in his post, I like a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout with a Padron 1926 Serie maduro.
mmmm that sounds good right now!