• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Creating a wooden case. Tools?

Sigmund77

Hi! I am wanting to create a wooden case for my cigars. Just cut down a pine tree behind my lot and thought to utilize the wood. Any person into that kind of woodworking?

Last edited:
Hi! I am wanting to create a wooden case for my cigars. Just cut down a pine tree behind my lot and thought to utilize the wood. Any person into that kind of woodworking?
Hi Sigmund77,
It’s customary and polite for new members to post an introduction before doing other posts. Please post one, and tell us about yourself.

I love to build things from wood. If you stick around long enough, maybe we can discuss it.:)

Brandon...where did this evil-doer's link take us to? His woodworking site?

I didn't click it. I know better, I just hovered over it and noticed it was a link. I'm all for him linking his work or whatever he wants to show, but he needs to at least introduce himself and let us know a little about him. People tend to get ran off, if they just want to stop in and show their wares!

I didn't click it. I know better, I just hovered over it and noticed it was a link. I'm all for him linking his work or whatever he wants to show, but he needs to at least introduce himself and let us know a little about him. People tend to get ran off, if they just want to stop in and show their wares!
Yeah, I never understood how people could find CP and think it was a good place to generate interest in their widget. And the fact that he edited and then played dumb about it probably tells us all we need to know.

The link is still visible in my quote, proving he’s a liar.
The link goes to a woodworking site which doesn't have any contact info but has links to all the social moron sites. Maybe we can give him some good references and feedback:cool:

Lol this is an interesting place I'll give y'all that. Figure I'll stick around.
Not really much into cigars tho! Vaping anyone???