• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Criminal activity

OldGob

A short while back I was getting ready to enjoy a good smoke while watching a movie.  While I was engrossed in the movie I clipped the cap from the cigar and while looking from the TV to the cigar and back I toasted it.  When I was ready to light up I realized that in my distracted state I had toasted the head!!!  Once I was sure the cigar police weren't coming (I should have been arrested) I tried clipping the burned part off.  Didn't work.  The thing unwrapped right away.  Ruined cigar.  Had that been my last cigar I would likely have shot myself.

I've lit the wrong end of a cigarette before, but I am usually hammered for that.  Hope it wasn't a costly stick.

Look at it this way, the same gesture would have been more painful if the cigar had been lit already....

Still a pretty funny story, also hope it wasn't an expensive cigar...

bfreebern said:

Should've smoked it backwards.

Yep, would have smoked just fine.

No no no Brandon. If you you smoke it the wrong way all the flavors are reversed and confuses the shit out of your palate! If you're drinking it's even worse.  

JK, Brandon is absolutely right. I've done this many times especially when tapping into the bourbon. :p

Light this! said:

No no no Brandon. If you you smoke it the wrong way all the flavors are reversed and confuses the shit out of your palate! If you're drinking it's even worse.  

JK, Brandon is absolutely right. I've done this many times especially when tapping into the bourbon. :p

Perfect example of an experienced cigar smoker truly enlightening others.  :laugh:

funny stuff.

Also, I think the cigar would unravel once you got past the glue. Let us know if you ever try it. I'd like to know for sure. In my anal approach, I'd probably moisten the wrapper and try gluing the whole seam, or at least, run a bead of glue along the outer seam. 

grateful1 said:

Lit end in the mouth? 

Done that before.  In my defense I was 3 sheets to the wind at the time.  Luckily just ended up with a tongue covered in ash and no burns.

MadMonk said:

Perfect example of an experienced cigar smoker truly enlightening others.  :laugh:

In my anal approach,

Stay on target, Stay on target.

It was a La Floridita Limited Edition.  On my budget not exactly a cheapie.  Live and learn.  Life is fun.