• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cruise Ship Disaster

God Bless those men and women who are searching the ship for survivors and the missing.

Reading this makes my heart ache. Looking at the photos of the still missing....I just pray that their family has the strength to carry
on through this difficult time. I couldn't imagine the anxiety,pain, and loss that these poor folks feel. So sad...

I heard about this on Sunday. Seems like soemthing that was very easy to avoid. I feel sorry for the 11 already found dead, I just hope they find the rest of the missing still alive.

On a positive note, there was no time wasted getting the captain on trial. I understand his hearing starts today.

I could not believe it when I read the transcript between the captain and the coast guard. What a disgrace.

I could not believe it when I read the transcript between the captain and the coast guard. What a disgrace.

Same. An absolute coward. I hope that if ever in that position that I would react with more courage and dignity to do what is right.

The captain should be charged in every way possible.
We should all pray that the missing are found alive.

I agree we should all pray that anyone still missing should be found alive. It is a sad event indeed. And also good luck to the rescue workers partaking in the rescue.