• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

crummy weather

TBaGZ

I'm around...
Was looking forward to going outside and either chilling on the porch or by the pool with a nice smoke. But of course lovely Florida weather doesn't want me to cause it's pouring and thundering out. Thought this was the sunshine state?!! :angry:

We just had severe thunder squalls pass through. Got some 1/2" hail too. Still windy as all get out.

Wilkey

Really have to say, this is the best weather we've had in a long time, sorry for you're weather. :)

Really have to say, this is the best weather we've had in a long time

Just rub it in why don't ya!? :angry:

J/K atleast somebody is enjoying there day. Seems to be clearing up a lil but it's still sprinkling from a pretty dark sky.

Quit whining,,,you should live in HOTLANTA for the months of July thru Sept and then you can gripe about weather. I feel like a prairie dog stuck in this state,,,you can only go out at night and even then you have to grow gills to breathe.

Quit whining,,,you should live in HOTLANTA for the months of July thru Sept and then you can gripe about weather. I feel like a prairie dog stuck in this state,,,you can only go out at night and even then you have to grow gills to breathe.

Who is whining? I was just bummed cause I wanted to relax outside. You think it's not just as hot and humid if not worse in swflorida? You crazy!

Was looking forward to going outside and either chilling on the porch or by the pool with a nice smoke. But of course lovely Florida weather doesn't want me to cause it's pouring and thundering out. Thought this was the sunshine state?!! :angry:

I thought it only rained from 2 till 3:30 in Florida.

try here in AK... lousy summer so far. More days UNDER 65 than ever before! I think we hit over 70 twice so far... :angry: And a record setting month of July - for rainfall.

I guess everyone is having a tough summer. Here in Texas about 12 days in July so far 100 or over. Looks like every day this week too.

I'd kill for some rain or at least a brief respite from the heat.

My yard is shot.

Geez!!

We've had a nice summer here in NC. Sunny days and lots of afternoon / evening storms has brought much needed rain. We were extreme drought conditions this time last year.

I thought it only rained from 2 till 3:30 in Florida.

It used to put lately it's been storming like crazy for a longer period during the afternoon..... O well it's cleared up now just humid and hot, so I am burning a Power Ranger.