• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crypto Currency

@joynihao is that Join-a-ho?

Are you pimping on a cigar forum?

Do you have pictures of yo bitches?

What is the cost for a trip to Vegas? .. Asking for a friend.

Well, to keep the banter going, you Know I'm old, but in the day there was only physical currency. I like to touch, or be able to touch those hard earned dollars. Back in 1998 I became involved in gold and silver, both bullion and collectibles... My old head just has a problem In believing in the invisible, and FTX didn't make it better. Yes, looking at potential long term gains is like watching Alice in Wonderland or Star Trek, at least we have the FDIC with their promise. You guys have the time in your favor, 10+ years and a maybe. I cannot go that route now, and truthfully I don't understand it, but ask myself, if the chit hit the fan, do I want my phone/internet, or would I like a silver dime etc. We make choices and live with them. I hope it works out for the invisible, right now the only thing I believe that is invisible is gravity and radiation.

Even though the thread is two years old, the topics you discussed, like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Cardano ADA, remain relevant in the ever-evolving world of cryptocurrency. Your predictions and insights are a reminder of how dynamic and exciting the crypto market can be.

For anyone interested in exploring the cryptocurrency landscape or staying updated on the latest developments, platforms like https://presale.world can provide valuable information on ICOs and pre-sales, even in the context of a two-year-old discussion.

Crypto enthusiasts like you continue to contribute to the ongoing conversation and shape the future of digital currencies.

Last edited:
This thread certainly took an odd turn.

In any case, should be interesting to see once the BTC ETF gets approved. Tomorrow? January 10? o_O

This thread certainly took an odd turn.

In any case, should be interesting to see once the BTC ETF gets approved. Tomorrow? January 10? o_O

I have a couple of clients that are mining crypto. They aren't slowing any time soon. One group is increasing their capacity from 20MWatts to 25MWatts per building. They have plans to put +500MW on that site and buying more land to expand beyond that.

The best time to sell part of your holdings if you need to would be between year end 2024 through as late as fall 2025. I'm planning to slowly but surely accumulate through the run then sell around winter/December 2025. Also I want to Find Airdrops for investment. As I found out, they provide free tokens so users can expand their crypto portfolio without spending a penny.

Last edited:
I have a couple of clients that are mining crypto. They aren't slowing any time soon. One group is increasing their capacity from 20MWatts to 25MWatts per building. They have plans to put +500MW on that site and buying more land to expand beyond that.

I was going to say they need a ton of power to make it worthwhile. With the dollar failing against BRICS and other currencies, BTC has a strong future. Especially now that some countries are making it actual currency. Not to mention the upcoming ETFs, most likely sometime in 2024. Add on top of that, the upcoming halving event in May... 2024 will be a fantastic year for BTC.

I am confused (and old enough to believe in hard currency). Tjere was a story in my hometown newspaper aboit an elderly woman who was scammed out of $40,000 (spoof call saying her granddaughter was involved in an accident) and whe went to an ATM and gave sone Bitcoin. Do they have Bitcoin ATM's or is there poor reporting. Thanks

I was going to say they need a ton of power to make it worthwhile. With the dollar failing against BRICS and other currencies, BTC has a strong future. Especially now that some countries are making it actual currency. Not to mention the upcoming ETFs, most likely sometime in 2024. Add on top of that, the upcoming halving event in May... 2024 will be a fantastic year for BTC.

One building has (8) 25kV transformers feeding the miners.

I am confused (and old enough to believe in hard currency). Tjere was a story in my hometown newspaper aboit an elderly woman who was scammed out of $40,000 (spoof call saying her granddaughter was involved in an accident) and whe went to an ATM and gave sone Bitcoin. Do they have Bitcoin ATM's or is there poor reporting. Thanks

Yes, there are bitcoin atms.

I'm sorry to hear about the scam. Bitcoin ATMs do exist, allowing users to buy and sell Bitcoin with cash. It's possible the elderly woman used one. For added security in Bitcoin transactions, I use tools like Cryptomixer. Always double-check details to avoid falling victim to scams.

Last edited: