• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crypto Currency

Guys around here are wiser than I, but I'm smart enough to know that they're running a marathon, not a sprint. I want to hear about diversification strategies and at what price they plan to double down.
I'd also like to know more. How much do you have to spend in mining equipment, acquisition fees, maintenance fees, etc. to be able to ride the financial roller coaster? And what is the net-net of all that?

Without getting into politics, the economy overall sucks. Unfortunately crypto is now following the stock market due to the big banks investing into crypto, and then dumping their investments. Everything is on sale right now, so if you are interested in getting in, I'd say Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge, Cardano, BNB would yield good profits once things get better. Probably a longer term investment...

I'd also like to know more. How much do you have to spend in mining equipment, acquisition fees, maintenance fees, etc. to be able to ride the financial roller coaster? And what is the net-net of all that?

There's a $19M deposit just to bring bulk power out to the 600MW site.

I bought some AMP. Currently less then a cent each but could go as high as 1$ over the next 5-10 years. Got 4500. Reasonable pay out for a minimal outlay.

My ADA is still in the shitter. Down 80%.

So, it's not crypto, but the Euro and the USD are exactly equal right now. The rule-of-thumb conversion rate is usually 1.32 for the euro, to get a close idea of how little the dollar is worth. I've no doubt that the euro is going to increase in value again against the dollar -- I have no idea how one would even go about investing in euro right now, but it seems like it has to be a possibility. Would it be worth it? I have both Dutch and American bank accounts, FWIW.

I don't pretend to know what this article means to crypto enthusiasts but this is why I won't touch crypto. Your money is out there somewhere but you have no idea where, or who is controlling it.

Linky <<<<<<<

Plenty of non-crypto hedge funds go belly up, too.

How many people know the people who control the funds they're invested in?

Plenty of non-crypto hedge funds go belly up, too.

How many people know the people who control the funds they're invested in?
They may not know the "individual" who controls it, but they damn sure have a way to contact someone about their particular investment.

If my investment fund show something unusual, I can contact someone and find out why.

I am already a man of age, but at one time, I invested my money in cryptocurrency and earned good fortune from it. But I have not been investing in this area for about a year because, in my opinion, it has already lost its relevance and has no weight in the financial market. Since I will soon be retired, I need to invest as much money as possible so that in 5 years, I can provide myself with a rich old age. Therefore, I need to contact investment services to provide a financial adviser on investing. And I advise everyone to do the same now, but only if you have at least a small capital.

Last edited: