• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuba Haul

Funny thing about those Culebras is that they look massive because of the intricate construction. In actuality, they are much tinier that one might expect. Super cute, they are.

Wilkey

At 18 bucks a stick they better be pretty F INg Cute :(
Funny thing about those Culebras is that they look massive because of the intricate construction. In actuality, they are much tinier that one might expect. Super cute, they are.

Wilkey

Heres a couple more teasers !

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

Hmmm,

Any chance of a GB on those hammers? Right now I use a laboratory spatula and it just isn't that glamorous. :p

Wilkey

Where are the pictures of the chicas??? :whistling:

Nice haul Emil. Where'd ya go???

Hey Jim...Went to Varadero this time. Stayed at Paradisus Princesa del Mar.
I wholeheartedly recommend this resort. If you want a longer review, let me know, I can PM ya.

Paradisus Princesa --- probably the best damn resort in Varadero -- where is Century getting the type of money required to stay there??? :laugh:

When the hell are you gonna have time to smoke those double coronas?

*Note to self: hang out with century more often...

I guess you didn't know Emil is in the money collecting business! :) Great pics man!

I guess you didn't know Emil is in the money collecting business! :) Great pics man!

Yeah Zee ! Jabba knows.

Got a great deal on that resort...normally I wouldnt been able to afford it. :D

Double coronas are an aging box. When you go to Cuba, go big or go home. And I went for the big stuff.
Small sticks are for online ordering. :cool:

Wilkey, the hammer is great....very cool accessory !
They sell for 4 CUC in Cuba and comes in a little swede pouch........claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassy !

The small package that says La Escepcion is a brick of short fill pressed tobacco that can be used in a pipe or rolled into cigarettes if you like.
Bob

I'm searching but can anyone point me to a link or thread on La Escepción?

These pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing! :thumbs:

The small package that says La Escepcion is a brick of short fill pressed tobacco that can be used in a pipe or rolled into cigarettes if you like.
Bob

I'm searching but can anyone point me to a link or thread on La Escepción?

These pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing! :thumbs:

I tried finding something, but had no luck.
All I know is they come in 3 different sizes....and I bought it cause it was pretty ! :rolleyes: