• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban ban

View attachment 34000

This isn't your first back-and-forth here on the board, and most of your 35 posts have been belligerent. You'll find that CP is not your typical internet forum. Just sit back, soak in the knowledge available here, use proper punctuation and grammar when writing, read the rules and accept the way things are done around here. We'd love to have you as a contributing member here, but if that last part is too much to ask, then there are other cigar forums out there where you will fit in better.
Most my of my post have been belligerent because I don't take a hazing properly? your right I'm not good at dealing with bullys

in short all I'm here is to talk about cigars ,anybody that reads the post will see I'm the more respectful one including not swearing at people and threatening people like the people responding to me. frankly on any normal forum that doesn't tolerate bullying those members would be gone not me,being more senior to anybody doesn't give you a reason to bully anybody anywhere in life period

The only people that think it are the same 6 people. to be clear i have seen the way you treat other new members and frankly it's bullying and drives new members off becuse they don't kiss your butt and I'm not one to do so i will remain respectful but to kiss your butt and the few people that get a power rush i will not give in to people like you and the only people that should be leaving is the power freaks like you
You're an idiot. Just leave.

in short all I'm here is to talk about cigars ,anybody that reads the post will see I'm the more respectful one including not swearing at people and threatening people like the people responding to me. frankly on any normal forum that doesn't tolerate bullying those members would be gone not me,being more senior to anybody doesn't give you a reason to bully anybody anywhere in life period
You did something against the rules and when we point it out to you nicely you respond negatively and argue. You did it twice here and in the buysell. You caused the the issues and you escalated it. Next time a oh sorry I didn't know would be the correct response. Remember that when you are in other forums and maybe you will be accepted. Have a good day it is now time for you to move on.

The only people that think it are the same 6 people. to be clear i have seen the way you treat other new members and frankly it's bullying and drives new members off becuse they don't kiss your butt and I'm not one to do so i will remain respectful but to kiss your butt and the few people that get a power rush i will not give in to people like you and the only people that should be leaving is the power freaks like you
This gave me a laugh. Follow the rules and be respectful and you would be treated the same. There are plenty of new guys here that would not agree with your assessment.

This gave me a laugh. Follow the rules and be respectful and you would be treated the same. There are plenty of new guys here that would not agree with your assessment.
How about the people who you bullied into leaving oh they don't count oh because those other people have no problem with a hazing that's why I'm wrong. For some reason it's you always telling people to leave I wonder why your the first one all time

You did something against the rules and when we point it out to you nicely you respond negatively and argue. You did it twice here and in the buysell. You caused the the issues and you escalated it. Next time a oh sorry I didn't know would be the correct response. Remember that when you are in other forums and maybe you will be accepted. Have a good day it is now time for you to move on.
Negatively? all i asked was a question about a contradiction and I was responded to with threats and cursing I would love to see a independent board look at the back and forth and I think you'll be very surprised

Are you 12?
Idk my responses sound alot more mature if you look at the context did you even look at the exchanges? It's also funny that the same 6 members are always responding maybe there's only 6 members left here

Idk my responses sound alot more mature if you look at the context did you even look at the exchanges? It's also funny that the same 6 members are always responding maybe there's only 6 members left here

Run on sentences, with no punctuation or capitalization. Has to be 12.

Nothing like a blow hard that shows up uninvited and wants to tell everyone how the world should be.

Hint, nobody cares.

i will remain respectful
Well, you’re first problem is you can’t continue to do something you’ve never been. If you feel ‘bullied’ it’s probably because you’re here for the wrong reason. Notice how all of the people being ‘bullied’ are doing the same dumb stuff you are.

There are more than six members here who feel the same way. We were all newbs once, and we all agreed to the forum standards. If you haven't read the Rules of the Community and New Member Guide ( <- links), that's a good place to start. Although they are pinned in the New Member forum, it's not always obvious to new folks where that information is. Please read these. You can't show up in an established forum and demand a change to the accepted norms because they don't suit your taste. We'd love to have you as a contributing member of this community. However, if all you want to do is argue with other members over the expectations of CP, then please look for another forum that suits you better.

Last edited:
How about the people who you bullied into leaving oh they don't count oh because those other people have no problem with a hazing that's why I'm wrong. For some reason it's you always telling people to leave I wonder why your the first one all time
You must be one of those soft as cotton Millenials I keep hearing about. Maybe you should grab a sign and start a protest about how unfair life is . 🙄