• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban ban

This post has my spidey senses tingling. My $1 bet is this is a banned member coming back to stir the pot. There’s no way he has seen what he’s describing in the last couple of months, this ain’t CP circa 2008. If his IP points to Delafield, WI I get a gilded pair of Kirk’s pants.

Maybe it's DaveWF? Anyone remember him?

Sorry to jack the thread but does the ban mean we cannot bring in the cigars bought overseas for personal consumption?

Sorry to jack the thread but does the ban mean we cannot bring in the cigars bought overseas for personal consumption?
From my understanding that is the situation. While traveling overseas you can smoke cigars however they cannot be declared on your return trip home.

Dude I went back and read (Almost) all of his posts and now my head hurts so bad...
It was such a headache at first. Then, after multiple people (me included) tried to correct him through PM and in threads...well, it was quite amusing after that. I’ll give it to him though, that mutha f#%+¥r was persistent. I’m pretty sure he stopped posting cause @Rod banned him

Yeah that was literally the whole reason I started this thread to address the questions that weren't addressed anywhere else about this issue