• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban chewing tobacco?

I ordered four cans this past Friday. I got a can of Montecristo portions (pouches), Montecristo loose, Romeo Y Julieta portions, and Taboca portion. Here's there official site: http://www.montecristo-snus.com/

I've heard that snuss is not supposed to make you constantly spit like Skoal, any truth to that?
I have a can of maxi and i do spit. where or not i can dip with out spitting, i dont know, since i'm use to skoal and tend to spit automaticlly.

With one pouch of that Camel Snus you don't have to spit. I use Grizzly or Skoal and do spit, but with the Camel you don't. I don't have any experience with these brands, however.

Would love to get a few tins of either the monte loose or if they have the RyJ loose as well, 2 of those as well. If anyone is buying any logs, please pm me. A few friends and I always dip when playing poker on Fridays, so it would be pretty cool to get some of that into em and then take their money!!!

Don

Make sure you're sitting down when you try The General brand. I tried Snus awhile back, The General in particular, and it hit me hard. Have fun. ;)

With one pouch of that Camel Snus you don't have to spit.
I gotta be honest, I do not think I will ever be able to go without spitting. I would imagine if you do not spit, there is more of a chance of cancer, but I am not a doctor...

Would love to get a few tins of either the monte loose or if they have the RyJ loose as well, 2 of those as well.
No RYJ loose that I have seen. If someone organizes a GB, I will give them my source. Since everyone used a source last year and then they stopped shipping to the US, I do not want to post my source, for fear that they might do the same thing.

Make sure you're sitting down when you try The General brand. I tried Snus awhile back, The General in particular, and it hit me hard. Have fun. ;)
I'll add a can to my next order. Thanks for the suggestion Robbie. :D

With one pouch of that Camel Snus you don't have to spit.
I gotta be honest, I do not think I will ever be able to go without spitting. I would imagine if you do not spit, there is more of a chance of cancer, but I am not a doctor...

Probably true. I wouldn't recommend it. There was no point to it anyway. One pouch didn't give me a buzz and with the requisite 2 or 3 needed for a buzz, spitting was required.

I placed an order about a week ago. Haven't seen anything yet, but they took my order when the previous 6-7 sites would not. I assume they will let me know if they won't ship.

I'm kind of in it mainly for the tins...

I placed an order about a week ago. Haven't seen anything yet, but they took my order when the previous 6-7 sites would not. I assume they will let me know if they won't ship.

I'm kind of in it mainly for the tins...

Both orders have taken me ten days. You gotta atleast try the snus. If you don't want it, I know someone who would take it off your hands. :whistling: You could just throw it in a zip lock bag! :sign: :laugh:

Oh I will definitely try it! But I will probably end up giving most of it away.