• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CUBAN CIGARS THAT YOU HAVEN'T TRIED...BUT WOULD LOVE TO!

Oh I just seek some of the Partagas Shorts.
Or Bolivar.(Hav'n't tried any of them)

Partagas Shorts......mmmmmm good.

Bolivar, is also becoming a new favorite. Tried a Bolivar RC and was surprised to find it medium bodied, although flavorful. Next came a Bolivar Belicosos Finos...man what a kick butt cigar, full-bodied and delicious.

Bolivar Immensas and Corona Gigantes are on the list of must try some day cigars.

Sam :)

Well a bit off topic...but I've got enough Cubita now to last me a while!! :thumbs: Thanks Sam!!

Well I must say, since the start of this thread in July I have been treated to some very special smokes.
Yes I have tried everything sent,
Thank you all.

Wha a different a few months makes,
When I started posting on here I had little experiance and now it is like night and day.

Just thought I would let you all know how much I think of you.

Thanks guys of CP.

What a different a few months makes,
When I started posting on here I had little experiance and now it is like night and day.

Thanks guys of CP.

What a different a few months makes,

Thanks guys of CP.

I'm still waiting to try a Bolivar Corona Gigantes and a Cohiba Lancero. I have also never tried any of the Cohiba Siglo series cigars...believe it or not. I have given up on ever finding a Vegas Robinas Don Alejandro.

That's about all that I haven't been fortunate enough to sample.

Sam The Man