• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Cohiba Robusto's Soon

jkoj

My friends brother just got back from Venezuela with a box of Robustos and there's a 5'er in there for me. :laugh: :laugh: I have only tried the Siglo 1's so I'm pretty excited.Through my research on this site I'm sure the Siglo was real(or at least the ring was)I'm very much a rookie at this but I'm learning.Buy the way he paid a little over $300 for the box.

the CoRo is in my top 10 right now. They are just Devine

These are GREAT smokes... Thanks to Clint I had the opportunity to try them :)

Fresh they have been very good.Two years they become great, if you can keep this suckers around that long.

Picked up my 5 today they look great.I'll give a full rookie report when I smoke one.

Well I smoked one of these today to celebrate the oncomming blizzard and the arrival of my new Nibo torch lighter and a rosewood inlayed cutter.Very nice cigar,I did get a little lightheaded though.If anyone has any other cubans I can try please pm me.I'm looking to purchase a 5'er of some siglo iv's.Thanks,John.

IVs are really fantastic smokes..beware, cause once you try them, you'll probably become addicted. :laugh:

occifer143 said:
Make sure you smoke isoms on a full stomach, it makes it that much more enjoyable.
[snapback]287646[/snapback]​

I second this! A full stomach does seem to enhance the experience. The best CoRo I ever smoked was a year ago last October, in Paris, after dinner at Alain Ducasse. What a memory... :love: oh yeah... i also got engaged on that trip (don't let my wife see this)... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jkoj... I hope you enjoy your smokes. Them CoRos are really special.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... CoRo............ :love:

one of my "must buys"....

I don't know how you guys let these age for a couple years.That is some will power.I feel myself craving another one tonight.Must fight the urge,only 4 left and they are hard to come by.

Mine CoRo 15's arrives just now. I will let those sticks rest for a month minimum before lighting one up. :thumbs:

The Cohiba Robusto is my favorite Cuban robusto. I am not much of a robusto smoker but when I get the urge, I grab a Cohiba.They need a minimum of 4-5 years of age for their true colors to shine. If you can bury them and forget about em, you will be amazed at how good they are with the proper amount of age.