• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubao Goes exclusive to Thompson. Retailers may still buy.

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Hello Family,
Thought this may interest some of you.
Rocky Patel, distributor of EO brands, made an announcement a couple days ago re: Cubao cigars.  You can read about the rest below.
Have a wonderful weekend.
http://thecigarfeed.com/?p=8688.......BROKEN LINK!!!  Basically exclusive distribution to Thompson for Cubao, retail stores may still carry it if they wish.
All my care,
Matthew

Death Blow to a decent cigar.....get'em on CBID while you can.

Friggin Thompsons....Rocky really has his ear to the ground on this one ... :sign:

I liked them, but not that much. Those people must have mob ties.......They managed to track me down after each of my five moves over the last ten years and no forwarding address.

No big deal for me...never cared for them. The only EO cigar I disliked more was the Murcielago. Although i am a big fan of the EO Blue, Black (which is no more) and Green.

X2.
The link took me to thecigarfeed.com but I received the same error listed by BBS. I searched the site but could not find an article matching the link....

The article was taken down from the cigar feed b/c it was wrong. Thompson's is the only large catalog retailer to be carrying the Cubao...that's the way the article should have been written. B&Ms will still be able to carry it.

Thank you Isy. The press release from Rocky Patel is a better explanation. I am on the phone, but maybe some one

can find that and post it?

Thank you Isy.  The press release from Rocky Patel is a better explanation.  I am on the phone, but maybe some one
can find that and post it?
I tried, but couldn't find anything. Spoke with Erik E. earlier and he confirmed what I wrote.

I really like their lanceros. I will not buy them from Thompson.

I, too, discovered their lanceros back in late 2008 when I was down in Georgia. Unfortunately, couldn't find anyone who carries them back home (to buy single sticks) and my humi was a little too full for yet another box of Pepin-made smokes to buy a box online. But yeah.........I'd rather donate money to an American Nazi Party political candidate than give a cent to Thompson, lol

I liked them, but not that much. Those people must have mob ties.......They managed to track me down after each of my five moves over the last ten years and no forwarding address.
Yeah, sorry. I kept them updated for you. ???

I think it's a bad idea to have them sold through Thompson. I will never buy from them again and it's too bad cause the lanceros are a decent smoke I think..oh well on to other things!