• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cupido Churchills at Cbid

rnccen said:
Now through Tuesday, 500 boxes of Cupido Churchills with
a starting bid of only $35.

Cupido Bid

Rnccen
If you pay more than $35, you over paid. Don't get me wrong, decent cigars, but not worth over $45 a box.

Emo

They are not bad but I agree on the price $35 for a box not bad since most vendors sell for around $69.

CA did rate the churchills at an 89 for what its worth.

They are sumatra wrapped w/long leaf filler in the Tabacalera Esteli factory.

I have only had the Churchill and the Tuxedo Torpedo though so I can't comment on the entire Cupido line.

R

Appreciate the information. I have been wishing to try Cupido for some time.

Buy them up because when they are gone they are gone! I have heard directly from the distributor that the Cupido line will be no longer. By the way... they are great smokes and well worth the money.

Beware. I love these cigars. But these are older and not stored well. At least if they are part of the shipment I got. Brittle,Dry. Normaly these are a good everyday smoke, and I love them. On top of that C-Bid states sold as is and will not rectify a bad cigar. Not saying they are bad, just the ones in this deal have been dry ???

sibernation said:
Beware. I love these cigars. But these are older and not stored well. At least if they are part of the shipment I got. Brittle,Dry. Normaly these are a good everyday smoke, and I love them. On top of that C-Bid states sold as is and will not rectify a bad cigar. Not saying they are bad, just the ones in this deal have been dry ???
Good point! A couple of weeks ago a got a box from CBID and one was split and the rest felt very dry.

JWJ said:
sibernation said:
Good point! A couple of weeks ago a got a box from CBID and one was split and the rest felt very dry.
I have never had a probelm w/cbid & returns, contact c-service let them know they will ask that you return the damaged sticks they even pay for return shipping with a call tag, then they sent replacements.

Rnccen