• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Curio-dor Project! ***Updated with Pics 4/16/2009***

Beautiful.

I have two questions for you.

1. Is it OK to use the beads without them being in a bag or nylon?

2. What does the bike look like?

Beautiful.

1. As long as they don't touch the sticks I have never had a problem.

2. '93 1200XLH just a bit of chrome, I will get a screenshot up one day lol, I am thinking of selling off my bike to pickup a '09 or '10 FLHX Street Glide.

Beautiful.

2. '93 1200XLH just a bit of chrome, I will get a screenshot up one day lol, I am thinking of selling off my bike to pickup a '09 or '10 FLHX Street Glide.

Don't do it. You'll miss the sporty!

What are those monsters in the upper left? Excellent project man, looks really clean. Congrats!

What are those monsters in the upper left? Excellent project man, looks really clean. Congrats!

They are a generic cigar from Nicaragua my B&M had. They are soso nothing really good, still to new need to let them sit for about 3 more months, They are 7 x 60 :O

That thing is a monster, well done on the construction. Also very nice selection of sticks!

That is beautiful....what shelf to smoke first???? ???

Beautiful.

Don't do it. You'll miss the sporty!

+1 Do NOT get rid of the sport for a touring bike. I had a bug for a touring bike, after a few years with a sporty (nightster most recently), and finally bought one two years ago. Just got rid of the sportster last fall, and I regret it every time we take a ride on the twisties. Keep the sporty, swallow the $350 ish payment on the Street Glide, and enjoy the best of both worlds!!!!

Beautiful cabinet by the way, I'm going to start pestering local HD shops for something like that....

That is beautiful....what shelf to smoke first???? ???

Everytime I go to get a smoke I stand there for like 30 min humming and hawing trying to decide what I want lol, My wife awalys says "Just pick one!" I awalys respond with "But I don't know what I want!" then laugh. Then I go for one then pull back my hand and keep looking.

Beautiful cabinet by the way, I'm going to start pestering local HD shops for something like that....

You might have to look really hard they where from 1994 and limited release. Not to mention the price of the damn thing lol.

You might have to look really hard they where from 1994 and limited release. Not to mention the price of the damn thing lol.

Well I'm thinking something a little smaller on the lines of a 3-500 count, not a 10,000,000,000 count. I'm pretty sure with a pillow and bucket, I could make your new humidor home. :cool:

Awesome job man! I love the DYI conversion humidors, this is definitely one of the more unique ones that I've seen. Cant wait to see it with the cedar shelves in its finished state.