• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Current Regulations for Cuban Products

Can you still bring $800 worth of cc back into the states without being taxed? Heading to the Caymens in a few weeks.

I've found my Global Entry status to be very helpful and quick, however unless everyone in your party (or family) has it, you can't use the service. Or, you can, then you have to wait while the rest of your family waits in a super long customs line.

Also, just in case anyone was inclined to be less than accurate in what they're claiming, if you have Global Entry and you mess up (whether by mistake or on purpose), your fines are doubled.

I've found my Global Entry status to be very helpful and quick, however unless everyone in your party (or family) has it, you can't use the service. Or, you can, then you have to wait while the rest of your family waits in a super long customs line.

Also, just in case anyone was inclined to be less than accurate in what they're claiming, if you have Global Entry and you mess up (whether by mistake or on purpose), your fines are doubled.

It's called "hitting the airport bar and waiting over a cocktail or two".

Did not know about that second part, but I've been truthful thus far.

Yes, this is the key:
Note: OFAC removed the previous monetary value limits, (merchandise for personal use that had a value of $400 or less, with no more than $100 of such merchandise consisting of alcohol and tobacco products).

It's called "hitting the airport bar and waiting over a cocktail or two".

Did not know about that second part, but I've been truthful thus far.

Yeah, the Customs agent who did my interview and gave me the lecture was stationed up at the Canadian border (my closest place to conduct the interview at the time), and he said people screw up all the time at his border crossing because they're carrying a shit-ton of cash for a car purchase, because apparently they're cheaper, and they don't claim the cash over $10k. It's an honest mistake, but that doesn't matter.

You can buy whatever you want from Cuba now. Im getting what ever I want, check the guys flying in and out of Cuba Via Florida, to Cuba and Back, Unreal.