• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cusano 18

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
checking the southern skies to see if dennis was approaching, we need some rain soon in chicagoland, took out a robusto sized gar with and really enjoyed 45 min. of cigar bliss. this is one sweet tasting cigar, perfect burn, easy draw and lots of smoke, 1 to 10 i'd give this an 8, tasted caramel which is good, glad i picked a 5-pack from c-bid. :p

I really like the Cusano 18's... They got a nice mild but flavourfull smoke to them.

I think a pack of Cusano's is going to be my next CBid purchase. I've been hearing many good things about them lately.

I dig the 18's. Mine had a linen taste to it at first light, but it warmed up to be quite a surprising robusto! I got 2 of them in a CBid sampler and I think I'm going to buy a box next month.

I bought a couple of these when I was on vacation and was pleasantly surprised. I don't go for mild smokes often but I did enjoy these with my morning coffee.

These are nice mild, morning smokes. If you get the chance, try the Cusano C10, their 10th anniversary cigar. Blended to taste like a Cuban Monte No. 4...they did a nice job. Still mild to medium, but with a great flavor.

I also agree. This is a great mild yet flavorful smoke. The draw is one of the best I every expereinced and the great amount of smoke only adds to the great expeirence.

Jim

They must have changed the blend, then. The ones I got 2 years ago ended up being sent to the ASC PIF. Same with the Cusano Cameroons.

I wouldn't mind having a Cusano 18 and a Cusano Corojo in my mouth at the same time. Great bargin for the quality of the cigars. I can look at the wrapper on the Cusano 18 all day and not get bored. I would have to smoke both to truely get my fix. They are a bit too mild for an evening smoke.

Back