• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Beer Fridge

A couple weeks ago I grabbed a 1/4 keg of Coors Light. Tap works great!

gallery_13257_1683_530934.jpg

gallery_13257_1683_2172314.jpg

I do not know why I never saw this thread pass but GREAT GOD or beer ! You have one hell of a setup. Can you smell the jalousy ?

bfreebern said:
Coors Light in NH?  Surely there are better choices up there  :laugh:

Yes there are but didn't want to drop big money in case it didn't work right... 

Plus I do enjoy Coors Light... :p

I missed this thread Paul awesome job. Now get some Guiness and Bass and lets have some Black & Tan and a herf at your house!

badwhale said:
Good call testing the tap with some water! :thumbs:

Rocky Mountain Spring Water!

tone-ny said:
I missed this thread Paul awesome job. Now get some Guinness and Bass and lets have some Black & Tan and a herf at your house!

I'm in!

Now Paul, can you extend those hoses through the foundation of the house and put the taps outside? That way it'll save us a trip going downstairs to pour a beer ;)

Good call testing the tap with some water! :thumbs:

Rocky Mountain Spring Water!

I missed this thread Paul awesome job. Now get some Guinness and Bass and lets have some Black & Tan and a herf at your house!

I'm in!

Now Paul, can you extend those hoses through the foundation of the house and put the taps outside? That way it'll save us a trip going downstairs to pour a beer ;)
  Excellent idea, no need to waste that much energy!

My brother in-law wants me to put a tap up at the kitchen sink this way football Sundays he doesn't need to go down to the basement for a refill... Now you want the taps outside... LOL

Tall Paul said:
My brother in-law wants me to put a tap up at the kitchen sink this way football Sundays he doesn't need to go down to the basement for a refill... Now you want the taps outside... LOL

Yeah, we do :p

Get on this Paul...STAT!

bfreebern said:
Just get you some pitchers, at least it will cut down on the trips.

Can't pour a Black & Tan in a pitcher :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

Get on this Paul...STAT!

bfreebern said:

He has Coors Light in it now, so I think you're shooting for the stars if you expect Bass and Guinness in it  :laugh:

bfreebern said:

Get on this Paul...STAT!

bfreebern said:

He has Coors Light in it now, so I think you're shooting for the stars if you expect Bass and Guinness in it  :laugh:

Easy now Guinness is one of my favorite beers. Sadly I don't have a nitro setup so Guinness is out of the question. However there are a lot of stouts out there that don't need nitro!

Tall Paul said:

Get on this Paul...STAT!

bfreebern said:

Easy now Guinness is one of my favorite beers. Sadly I don't have a nitro setup so Guinness is out of the question. However there are a lot of stouts out there that don't need nitro!

Stop your yappin' and order the parts...I say sink AND outdoor taps are needed. :whistling:

http://www.kegworks.com/partial-guinness-stout-conversion-kit-866-p16700

What you have is very nice, and I'm jealous, but I concur that either splitting or having the ability to adapt the system to Guinness would push your setup towards legendary stature. This is something I failed to do while still a bachelor to my everlasting discredit. If you figure that most proper pints o' the black stuff run $5 and up, the price of only a few dozen pints will cover your costs. Go black, young man.

You are going to have to do something to make it more convenient to get beer if you are going to be watching the Pats.  It is going to be a tough year. :D

I say the best option is to tap it right next to your chair.

ilikefishes said:
You are going to have to do something to make it more convenient to get beer if you are going to be watching the Pats.  It is going to be a tough year. :D

I say the best option is to tap it right next to your chair.

Low blow right now... You cut me deep! LOL

Back