• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Domino Table by TP

duglynukem said:
The table turned out very nice Paul. I think the ashtrays will work nicely. I especially like what you did with the folding legs. Where did you find them?

Home Depot had them in-stock to my surprise. 

You've got yourself a real piece of art there Paul, very nice.......whats it weigh? It looks like its built to withstand some heavy leaning.

thinde said:
You've got yourself a real piece of art there Paul, very nice.......whats it weigh? It looks like its built to withstand some heavy leaning.

Haven't actually weighted it but I would guess around 50 lbs. The legs are rated for 400 lbs so if someone gets their drunk lean on it we shouldn't have an issue. 

I'm sure we'll have a chance to test that theory at next years Quad State. :thumbs:

I'm still trying to figure out how to play that game! I have a game on my iPhone, iPad, and on both of my laptops...still can't figure out the scoring.  :rolleyes:

ironpeddler said:
I'm still trying to figure out how to play that game! I have a game on my iPhone, iPad, and on both of my laptops...still can't figure out the scoring.  :rolleyes:
I recently downloaded an app that is similar to the way we play but with a couple different rules. 

Tall Paul said:

I recently downloaded an app that is similar to the way we play but with a couple different rules. 

Which one...text it to me if you could please.

Paul, the table looks pretty awesome.  I haven't played dominoes in a long time but I remember it being pretty fun.  The only thing I saw that made me wince was the staples sticking through the bottom.  If you haven't already I would strongly urge you to bend them over, cut them off, or possibly a combination of both.  I'd be the guy jamming my knee up into one. :(

LarryH said:
Paul, the table looks pretty awesome.  I haven't played dominoes in a long time but I remember it being pretty fun.  The only thing I saw that made me wince was the staples sticking through the bottom.  If you haven't already I would strongly urge you to bend them over, cut them off, or possibly a combination of both.  I'd be the guy jamming my knee up into one. :(
Already done...
Thanks Larry

Tall Paul said:

Already done...
Thanks Larry

Now it's perfect! :)

extremeXconcepts said:
Beautiful. You're just like me. No matter how good something comes out it's never good enough. Always room for improvement. Again, bad ass!

Fixed.

Nice table, Tall Paul!

Awesome work there brother.  But something tells me you need to get back to work.   :laugh:

thechenman said:
Awesome work there brother.  But something tells me you need to get back to work.   :laugh:
This is my first week back. Thank god!