• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Paint & Airbrush Work

extremeXconcepts

eXtreme Concepts
Hey guys, I know over my time here at CP I have not exactly been on everyone's friend list. I have been trying to shut my mouth, hang back, read, and sparingly post to let you know I am still here and interested. With that said....I know you guys also are probably not big FACEBOOK users "either am I" I do have a  business Facebook section under my wife's name because you have to actually have a Facebook account in order to open a business section and I do not have a personal Facebook. Anyway, I as some of you may know already do custom paint and airbrush work and have a business site "as linked in my signature and profile. www.facebook.com/extremeXconcepts so what I am asking is if any of you guys/girls have a Facebook account and would go to my site and check it out, browse some of my pictures ex.... and like the work, would you all please LIKE my site. I am trying to get more "likes" on the page that's all. Thank you guys please do not NOT like it just because of how things have gone down here on CP like it if you like my work that's all.

THANK YOU!
-Jeff

I know in my opinion you have really done a great job of hanging back and reading more than you post lately.

Thank you, I hope everyone can enjoy and like my work. And I hope over time I can prove myself here and hopefully mend any issues any of us may had. So thank you.

You do some damn fine work!  Your Bimmer looks good, you have put some hours into that thing.

Thanks, Not as many as you think. I've been playing with the coilovers everyday seeing how low I can go. I had to custom stretch the rear quarters and front fenders, if you notice the body line that is usually there is GONE to accommodate the m6 wheels and how low it is. It actually still rubs rears, and fronts I almost rip fenders off when trying to turn some times hahaha but once I get new tires im going to go with one size smaller so I stretch the tire on the rim (hoping to gain a 1/4 of clearance on each side of the tire. You can not stick a piece of paper between the quarters, fenders, and tires. HAHAHA

Nice work!

Wish I still had my bike. I'd ship you the tins and let you do some crazy cigar related work to them.

Ya that would be pretty cool. Oh well I guess you have to go buy another one! haha. Im going to paint my bike this winter, but I never seem to do anything cool on my own shit. I always keep it basic. Im thinking just black everything. But who knows.

Thank you. (is it allowing everyone to see the galleries under Photo's? or only what is posted on the main page?)

Man, makes me miss my S4 - Had it that low for about 3 months and twice as many oil-pans  :laugh:

That BMW has come a long way :thumbs:

Was flipping through the pics - salvage titles? If so that hit was a nice find - not always so lucky with rail damage like that. 

What the hell happened to your BMW??

I bought the BMW in fine condition, I fixed all dings and repainted...started my new job at mercedes. and the first week there a ML fell off the flatbed rolled down the hill and smashed into the front of my car 2 weeks after I painted it!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO I had to redo the god damn thing, they wanted to total it but i said just give me every penny up until the totaled mark and Ill make it work. So there it is today.

You have a lot to be proud of, brother. Nice work.

Every time I click your link, it redirects me back to my own FB page.  Is this a problem on my end?  I also get nothing when I search "extremeXconcepts".

extremeXconcepts said:
www.facebook.com/extremeXconcepts doesnt work?

Negative.  If it's working for everyone else, apparently it's just my computer.  I'll try it again from another one when I get a chance.