• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Customs Stamp

audilicious

I'm kind of confused right now.

First order from the no-no region arrived a few months ago with a customs stamp on the package. Didn't think anything of it as I don't receive packages from abroad.

Second order from a trusted vendor arrived today, and no customs stamp.

Does that mean the first got opened and they let it through? It did not look tampered in any way (not opened and resealed).

Any thoughts?

I don't think they would let contraband come through the mail just so they could hit you with a fine later. Would they?

well I used the FSE! already and came up empty

Thanks for the replies.

I just find it weird that one package would receive a stamp from customs but another would not.

I didn't take any pics, didn't think anything of it at the time. It was months ago

as far as screwed,... I'm not anything at this point.

I hope so bro :) It is a bit strange though.

I'd take the stamp as a warning and order from somewhere else for the time being.

What exactly did the stamp say? It was an inked stamping, I presume?

You're wondering if it was opened? Yet you say it was not tampered? Believe me when I say that if Customs opened your package, you would know it.

Wilkey

You're wondering if it was opened? Yet you say it was not tampered? Believe me when I say that if Customs opened your package, you would know it.

Wilkey

If it was opened, they would of used Custom's special tape to close it back up. Trust me I know :sign:

Wilkey

If it was opened, they would of used Custom's special tape to close it back up. Trust me I know :sign:

med_gallery_2_1_69293.jpg

Back