• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cutter recommendation?

bmccloud83

I'm in the market for a new cutter and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Looking for a good quality cutter for a decent price, can spend a bit on it but don't want anything to expensive. What are some of your favorite cutters at a decent price?

search1ly.jpg

Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter. $15.00 w/ a full lifetime replacement warranty.

I'd also take a look at palio and xikar. Not sure what you're looking at spending. You can find numerous suggestions by using search :thumbs: good luck!

Thanks guys. I'm at work and did a quick search earlier but didn't find what i was looking for but these recommendations got me pointed in the right direction.

I like my palio cutter. You can get them from the store on here. Would link you to it, but I'm on my phone right now.

I'd use search and find one of the 6.02 X 10^23 threads on this subject......:whistling:

A real man would just rip the end of the cigar off with his teeth. I use a Xikar.

I enjoy Durian shakes, despite the strong smell. I know others will have varying opinions but I think you need to trust your heart.

The Xikar Multi-tool is an excellent all around cutter/scissors for Cigars. They fold up really nice, so they aren't obtrusive in your pocket. Very sharp. Great re-sharpening program through the manufacturer.

I'm debating between either the xikar xi2 or the cuban crafters perfect cutter black. Based off of some reviews i've looked up and the price I think I will probably go with the cuban crafters perfect black.

I'm debating between either the xikar xi2 or the cuban crafters perfect cutter black. Based off of some reviews i've looked up and the price I think I will probably go with the cuban crafters perfect black.
Get a Palio and a Victroinx punch / knife set. You'll be set forever......

I just take my handgun and shoot the top off of the cigar before I smoke. None of this pussy "use a cutter" crap.

I also keep a flamethrower handy for lighting. I defy anyone to make fun of a man who shoots the top off of his petite lancero then lights it with a flamethrower. That's like Manly Cigar Usage 101.

Oh, and Palio.

I just take my handgun and shoot the top off of the cigar before I smoke. None of this pussy "use a cutter" crap.

I also keep a flamethrower handy for lighting. I defy anyone to make fun of a man who shoots the top off of his petite lancero then lights it with a flamethrower. That's like Manly Cigar Usage 101.

Oh, and Palio.

Don't miss, or you might hit your computer.

Get the cuban crafters perfect cutter - you won't be disappointed.