• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cutter Recommendations

I was thinking the same thing. I have a Xikar xi3 and I absolutely love it. Although, I will admit no matter how hard I try and cut it clean it almost always leaves a step in the cut. I noticed that someone else mentioned this too. I think I'm going to have to give a Pailo a try, going to get a carbon fiber one.

Hmm I have a Xikar but all these nods to the Palio make me want to try one. Going to have to pick one up.

Thanks to all the response in this thread I got myself a Palio. Great cutter! It's razor sharp, light and cuts perfectly. As an added gift to myself I got a key chain punch for when I'm on the go without my Palio. :thumbs:

I too just ordered a Palio, the carbon fiber composite. Can't wait till it get's here now.

I'm going to place an order for one next friday. I too keep getting a step in my cuts with the Xikar that I'm not crazy about.

I cut mine by rolling them up in the power windows of my Ford truck :D

Seriously, I have both Xikar and Palio. I have a hard time getting a straight cut on parejo shapes with the Xikar, (seems I'm not alone on that), but it works great for figurados. So I basically tailor the weapon to the target... Palio for parejo, Xikar for figurados.

I cut mine by rolling them up in the power windows of my Ford truck :D

Seriously, I have both Xikar and Palio. I have a hard time getting a straight cut on parejo shapes with the Xikar, (seems I'm not alone on that), but it works great for figurados. So I basically tailor the weapon to the target... Palio for parejo, Xikar for figurados.

And we can never have enough weapons!! :p

palio for me almost all the way. xi3 comes out on occasion but for me it is a matter of preference only. I prefer a figurado / torpedo and find both head and shoulders above the standard B&M $5-$10 cutters.