• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dalwhinnie 29 yo Cask Strength - Group buy opportunity.

Ray if you didn't live out in the sticks it would have gotten there :laugh:

I have a box at home, woohoo!

I know you have a box at home. I sent you the first one remember ;)

Ray if you didn't live out in the sticks it would have gotten there :laugh:

I have a box at home, woohoo!

Glad to hear they are starting to arrive, always scary sending out 3K worth of scotch and leaving its fate to the USPS!

Jonas

If you still have one available, I might be interested. will know shortly.

Erick, I think I can still get a hold of a couple more bottles for you and a couple of others. If possible, let me know in the next few hours. :thumbs:

Anymore glorifying about this drink and I'm going to have to skip some sort of utility bill this month :whistling:

I'm sipping it now. For 116 proof, it's a very smooth dram. Great nose. I pick up the hints of peatiness that AVB mentions in his review. At the same time, it's pretty sweet. Couple this with the price for a 29 year old bottle and I can say this. Jonas, put me down for another bottle, please!!!

Jonas

I'd be interested in one bottle for sure, maybe a 2nd. Need to talk to a friend first about the 2nd. Let me know if you can do.

Thanks

Les

Mine arrived today. Thanks for the deal Jonas.

For those asking "is it that good" Well I think so for whatever that is worth.

Thanks for the review Khari, you are all set for a second bottle..

Alright boys, I checked and there are 6 bottles left in the state of Colorado. I am going to go ahead and purchase all 6 of them.

Here are the guys I have down for this last round:
Les Nessman - 1 or 2? Please Confirm.
uptown_isy
khari
LouieD

I am going to pick the bottles up first thing tomorrow morning and ship next week. Please shoot me a PM for details and to let me know how you would like to settle up.

Thanks,
Jonas

Thanks for the review Khari, you are all set for a second bottle..

Alright boys, I checked and there are 6 bottles left in the state of Colorado. I am going to go ahead and purchase all 6 of them.

Here are the guys I have down for this last round:
Les Nessman - 1 or 2? Please Confirm.
uptown_isy
khari
LouieD

I am going to pick the bottles up first thing tomorrow morning and ship next week. Please shoot me a PM for details and to let me know how you would like to settle up.

Thanks,
Jonas

Jonas

I'll let you know tomorrow on the 2nd bottle if that is ok.