• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn, 17K

Pretty impressive, AVB, particularly since (most of) it is worth reading! :D

Congratulations and keep it coming.

- Tim

Wake me when you hit a truly impressive number... like this one perhaps

NA

I had to figure it out but that is over 309 posts a day for 1303 days straight. I'd have to ban him long before it got to that point......say on his first 300 post day.

Damn, that's impressive Ray....

Today's my 4th anniversary on here and I've got 96 posts. One every other week. Man of few words.

Pitiful! :0

Michael

Quality, not quantity my friend! (Not saying your posts aren't of quality AVB, I swear!!)

And to think I'll never get any of those 17,014 minutes back.

Congrats!

Congrats! I think I'm going to have a couple of fingers of Balvenie Doublewood in honor of your achievement tonight :D

Well you deserve some congratulations on the Anniversary. I'll tip one in your favor tonight.

Today's my 4th anniversary on here and I've got 96 posts. One every other week. Man of few words.

Michael

Well thank you Sir, and I'll light up something special this evening to commemerate your 17,000th!
Maybe by the turn of the century I'll get there :)

Michael

Well you deserve some congratulations on the Anniversary. I'll tip one in your favor tonight.

Michael

I thought that 17k was how much you spent on spirits and stogies last year.

Congrats on the posting achievement, nevertheless.

I'll say that a good 10% of your posts have lead me down the road to experiencing some of the best drinks ever. Congrats and thanks are in order.

Keep'em coming Ray!

Love to see your stuff Ray!

My morning coffee and AVB posts have replaced the newspaper

Keep up the good work

Wow Ray, I do find your posts informational and entertaining. But 17K, man you have even surpassed Bill, but Gary will blow by you in early 2010 at the rate he is going :laugh: