• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn it's been a long time...

Soulman, you BBMF, how the hell are you ( is my caring a sign of weakness)? Just when we were all getting use to not seeing your mug or you wearing speedos, you show up. Looking forward Jon, have missed your commentaries.

Were you gone? Was I? Well douche bags return in threes. Who's going to show up next?

Damn dog nut sucker.

Well, welcome back Puppy! This place can only get better with you back around!

What did they do, open the doors to the feeble FOG holding tank? Jeesh everyone coming back to recharge their batteries, at the same time. Unbelievable.

Good to hear all is well.

Been smoking anything good?

Book 'em soulpup!!

Dog ball sucking Ray? I'm not even going to touch that one old man ;)

So, I took at shot at this monstrosity that was sent to me, and I also got a foam bomb today. Man, you guys really know how to get someone to come crawling back here. I'll post some photos of the first one, the carpet bomb, in a minute.

Okay, so heres the carpet bomb:
IMG_0781.jpg

Here's the foam bomb:
IMG_0779.jpg

Some tools:
IMG_0782.jpg

When I got to this, I realized I'm going to need a drill:
IMG_0784.jpg

So I took it inside (I have a crotchety bitchy old bitch living below who complains about everything):
IMG_0785.jpg

Surprisingly, it was easier to crack than I thought (no disrespect to the builder). Inside were some awesome accesories, and I know we don't post contents, but this guy was the only victim:
IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

I'll still smoke it though. Thank you guys for thinking of me, and thanks for letting me play as a big nobody in this huge FOG war you guys have going on.
IMG_0788.jpg

ETA: The foam bomb:

Lit the fuse:
IMG_0790.jpg

And the end result:
IMG_0793.jpg

Real quick, if someone can provide some anonymous information about the foam bomb, my question is: There was THREE in there, right? Otherwise I'm going to have to dig more...

Whoever sent this thing, there was something in there that I could only DREAM about trying, so thank you very very VERY much, I will open it on a special occasion!

Sincerely,
Souldog (AKA Not a FOG dammit)

Nice Hit Boys! Looks like you had some fun with this one!

Paul

Looks like your table is holding up well and you had fun.

Soulpuppy's BACK?!? Well, I guess a timely warning is in order, then . . . just in case:

bromance.jpg

Great hits, noobs. A job well done! :thumbs:

~Boar

Geez Jon, when did you transfer to the bomb disposal unit? Thought you enjoyed hammering the crumbs on the street. :p

Good to see you back Jon. :) Now can you please bring some luck to the Red Wings for us? We need all the help we can get. Shave your head or something! :p

Good to see you back Jon. :) Now can you please bring some luck to the Red Wings for us? We need all the help we can get. Shave your head or something! :p

They crashed and burned because I shaved my beard man... Bad BAD choice on my part!

Glad the Puppy is a cop instead of a surgeon.

Doc

They crashed and burned because I shaved my beard man... Bad BAD choice on my part!

NO DOUBT!! You can't shave the playoff beard...what the heck were you thinkin????

But we did win last night, so what did you shave...or didn't shave?? Nevermind...I don't think I want to know. :p

Going to the game tuesday night so hopefully it will be a good one. Pissed we couldn't get our seats right behind the bench, so will have to opt for seats in the section right next to it. I so hate stubhub....we bought seats and everything says its cool, then the next day the seats are "unavailable" and they offer me seats on the other side of the rink that aren't half as good as what we paid for (or thought we paid for anyways) for the same price. At least they didn't hassle me about cancelling. I am still awaiting confirmation on the new onew we ordered, but seems it should go through. *crosses fingers*