• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn it's been a long time...

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
I had a smoke with Beyond the Band (Matt) last night, and I told him I had received two packages from unknown personnel talking about carpets and bombs and the weather, fog or some other shit. It has come to my attention that there's a war going on?

So, I thought I'd pop in, say hey, and say thank you to whichever sucker got fooled into thinking I was worthy enough to send something to. Your efforts are greatly appreciated, and the smokes were lovely. I'm going to probably have to buy a box of a Drew Estates cigar I've never heard of.

Also, I have no idea how to open up the block of carpet that's been sitting on my counter that was sent, so, sorry about that!

Anyways, hope you all are having a gay old time, make sure to give Devil Doc hell and AVB a kick in the pants because, well, he propbably deserves it. Happy Easter folks, I'll think about posting a re-introduction sometime, and keep the war going strong! :thumbs:

Later,
Soulpup

PS- Chat's back?? WTF? Is Robbie at least banned from it?

No need to post an introduction. We know who the fuck you are.

Doc.

Looks like the Newbs are bringing people back from the dead! Great to hear from you Jon!

Welcome back Jon. Good to see you again. Welcome to the battlefield. The FOG's are gettin' blown up. They come in 3's my friend. And rumor has it that the last one is the biggest one.

Then there is the entire collateral damage thing!

Hey Jon, nice to see you around again, we miss seeing you around.

Enjoy your smokes, and pop in more often.

Welcome back brother. Glad you're not electrocuted in some broken down house with your corpse waiting to be discovered by some unsuspecting mailman.

Glad to see you back Jon. Hope you stick around a bit more.

You seem awful mellow? Maybe I'll have to try out one of those cute little bicycle outfits.

Who the fu*k is this, and what is he doing posting in this forum...??.... :p

Souldog ???, I think Iremember that name, and come to think of I'm pretty sure that I may have put a call out to ask if anyone knew if he had been abducted by some druglords or something.
Welcome back from the wilderness Jon, next time don't pissoff for so long.

Soulpuppy? Naw, he faded off into the sunset. This is a much nicer, more boring version it seems...

:p

Who TF is this 'souldog'?...and what kinda California hippie name is that?...I bet he has a ponytail.

If this is the same guy....didn't he have numbers or some sh*t after his name?