• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn The Torpedoes Pass

Thanks for letting me be part of this pass -- hope the smokes make it home safely to you!

Wow you guys sure know how to play! I have to learn where to find the better cigars. I am all geeked up about starting another pass this time. Perhaps a Rubusto pass. I am going to try to stock up on some exceptional smokes to pass around.

Thanks to all of you for your outstanding participation!

Willie

Got the box. Everything is in great condition. I'll have to get a bigger Rubberdor next time! Thanks to everyone for the outstanding cigars. Moki you are exceedingly generous. That Puros is incredable. It looks like a perfect Las Vegas, throwing the dice smoke!

Again, Thanks to everyone.

Willie

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations!
Dave ;)

wpeloqui said:
Got the box. Everything is in great condition. I'll have to get a bigger Rubberdor next time! Thanks to everyone for the outstanding cigars. Moki you are exceedingly generous
No no, those sticks I put are not just mine -- big100hd contributed them as well (the Opus X Super Belicoso, and others), I just put them in there for him, and kept the ones he sent for logistical reasons.

CONGRATULATIONS :thumbs:

Beware as you may now become an Opus X and Habano Whore after you smoke some of those sticks. :0

I understand. Now I just need to learn where to get good sticks. I have been ordering lots of good stuff. I have a difficult time finding anything reviewed. I have been diggin though.

Again I can't thank you guys enough. I am all geeked up. I have already started planning another pass. The Bada Bing pass. I am going to get some good stuff for that. Any advice is welcome!