• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn...

Just as a heads up the quickest route to success will be to constantly troll Doc and ignore all his replies. Also maybe call me a nazi or a communist or something.
I always thought of you as more Stalin, but opinions differ I suppose... :whistling:

You deserve it. Your punctuation suddenly got pretty good. For instance knowing that a coma should follow the word suddenly. You're definitely a Troll. As far as I'm concerned, you're not welcome here. Someone should report this thread to Rod.

Doc.

You deserve it. Your punctuation suddenly got pretty good. For instance knowing that a coma should follow the word suddenly. You're definitely a Troll. As far as I'm concerned, you're not welcome here.

Doc.

wow just for you i will just at most piss you off and go right back to as i was before. You know its crap that you have to be such a jerk a few others on here have no problem with me. You like my goddamn spelling and punctuation now?! For all others i will kindly do as you request and properly punctuate my stuff. I am tired of trying to be nice to you.

Wrong move, Sporto. I now know you are a troll. Anyone wanting to learn about this hobby would have left this thread a long time ago. Apparently you have no interest in doing anything other than trolling this thread. I tried a couple of times to offer you good advice but you didn't listen. I doubt you will enjoy your short stay here as you have alienated a lot of people. It's a shame, but it was your choice.

Wrong move, Sporto. I now know you are a troll. Anyone wanting to learn about this hobby would have left this thread a long time ago. Apparently you have no interest in doing anything other than trolling this thread. I tried a couple of times to offer you good advice but you didn't listen. I doubt you will enjoy your short stay here as you have alienated a lot of people. It's a shame, but it was your choice.

I have not attempted to " alienate " anyone. I simply reply to threads, because it is how I am used too it. I don't " troll " on purpose. Its like you get an email from a freind, You going to ignore it and not reply or reply to him??

I suggest, gentlemen, that no one interact with him or respond to any future posts. Let Rod deal with him. We're just lowering ourselves to his level.

Doc.

I suggest, gentlemen, that no one interact with him or respond to any future posts. Let Rod deal with him. We're just lowering ourselves to his level.

Doc.

I have tried to be nice to you, I have tried to clean up my grammer. I have tried just about everything, i have been called a troll and that i have alienating people.

wow just for you i will just at most piss you off and go right back to as i was before. You know its crap that you have to be such a jerk a few others on here have no problem with me. You like my goddamn spelling and punctuation now?! For all others i will kindly do as you request and properly punctuate my stuff. I am tired of trying to be nice to you.

Calm down. The advice was given. It is how it works here. All people ask is that you take the time and try to type and behave like an adult.

You will not last long at this rate. :whistling:

I'm done here.

Aha, got him. Rod, ban hammer for this jackass. :p

My fault for trying to be nice. I really need asshole lessons...
biggrin.gif

Wait until June, I'll give you all the advice you can use.

Should invite him to the pass?

Whoa almost epic spelling fail. What is the " pass "

I'm done here.

Aha, got him. Rod, ban hammer for this jackass. :p

My fault for trying to be nice. I really need asshole lessons...
biggrin.gif

Wait until June, I'll give you all the advice you can use.

If you feel as though i need a ban hammer dropped on me then I guess. But I ask rod this... read through all the post iv made and the effort and everything.