• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn...

I suggest, gentlemen, that no one interact with him or respond to any future posts. Let Rod deal with him. We're just lowering ourselves to his level.

Doc.

You've made 'suggestions' before Doc.

If I recall, the goat was not happy!

If you feel as though i need a ban hammer dropped on me then I guess. But I ask rod this... read through all the post iv made and the effort and everything.

Who in the hell was talking to you? I was talking to beyond the band. I wouldn't waste my time with you.

If you feel as though i need a ban hammer dropped on me then I guess. But I ask rod this... read through all the post iv made and the effort and everything.

Who in the hell was talking to you? I was talking to beyond the band. I wouldn't waste my time with you.

oh i am sorry i was not talking to you either. I was just asking a simple question.

Thanks to the one person who reported this to me.

tweeks has been banned.

BTW, IP shows him in Saginaw Michigan.

Damn what the hell happen here try to help him out earlier then come back tonight to check tread and he is banned. Crazy

Edited for MoeCizlak

damn what the hell happen here try to help him out earlier then come back tonight to check tread and he is banned. crazy

I think it was his lack of capitalization and punctuation that did him in. Really makes you think, don't it? ;)

If someone is going to have an attitude like that this early on, I really don't feel like dealing with them a year from now. People typically don't change; I'd rather eliminate it before it sprouts into something worse...

If someone is going to have an attitude like that this early on, I really don't feel like dealing with them a year from now. People typically don't change; I'd rather eliminate it before it sprouts into something worse...

Glad you weren't this big of a hardass when I joined. I wouldn't have lasted three years here. :laugh:

Well said

Bingo! Maybe you shouldn't be here. Very astute for an illiterate. You know, it doesn't take a whole lot of formal education to use the shift key and the spell checker, Skippy.
BTW,I am the asshole around here and I make my living dealing with flotsam like you.

Doc.

Sensei, I have so much to learn, give me enlightenment.....

Thanks to the one person who reported this to me.

tweeks has been banned.

BTW, IP shows him in Saginaw Michigan.

You sure it wasn't Saginaw Minnesota? Alan? ???

Geezus folks, don't feed the damn troll! :laugh: Good on ya Rod. Miss you dude.

Cheers all around.

I'm still wondering what "tweeks" would look like in person.

Hmm, he likes gas station cigars, is 19, flunked english a couple of times, and searches the 'Net for sound systems.

I must be old school because I can't even text like that, even if I wanted to. :blush:

I head to Houston for a Herf and I miss all the excitement. Ya'll a bunch of slackers. His first post screamed troll to me. :laugh:

Again Doc...are you sure you haven't turned into a Power Puff girl? You're getting soft in your old age. :p

Bingo! Maybe you shouldn't be here. Very astute for an illiterate. You know, it doesn't take a whole lot of formal education to use the shift key and the spell checker, Skippy.
BTW,I am the asshole around here and I make my living dealing with flotsam like you.

Doc.

Sensei, I have so much to learn, give me enlightenment.....

Stick to your independent study. You're doing fine.

Doc.