• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dannemann Artist Line Reserva Mata Fina

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
A Brazilian Puro with a maduro wrapper, this cigar counts among the best cigars made today.

matafina.jpg

Made by Dannemann cigars a firm founded in 1873, they are mostly know for their wide selection of cigarillos and inexpensive dry cured machine made cigars that are wildly popular here in Germany.

http://www.dannemann.com/index.html *edit* Annoying elevator music alert!

But they have two special cigars that really shine. One the Dannemann Artist Line HBPR is the last Hand Bunched Pressed Rolled cigar made in the world today, the other is the Reserva Mata Fina, of which I smoked the robusto size tonight.

Chock full of flavor is the only way I can describe this cigar. From beginning to nub I was impressed with a lot of nutty / leathery / earthy nuances that made just sniffing the smoke coming out of the cut a true pleasure.

Highly recommend but probably very hard to get in the states. :thumbs:

I'll be reviewing the HBPR this weekend with pictures. A cigar that I sent a while back to smokyballs in a little thank you bomb and he told me it "KNOCKED HIS SOCKS OFF!" If there is higher praise for a cigar out there, I haven't heard it yet. lol

Shawn

So I could not find it on the web site, what is the damage in USD for a 6pack Corona or Robusto?

Tim

las in one cigar bro :laugh:

Well if iget to the Neterlands,like I am suposed to, then I know what to look for.

as for the :thumbs: it was all I could think of, at $15 they are a littel out of my price range....

A 25 count box of the corona size costs 230 Euro *edit* this is the size I sent Smokyballs

A 25 count box of the Robusto size costs 250 Euro

I'm tapped for cash this month due to a box split I did with Double D, but I'd be willing to host a Box Split in Sept if you guys are still interested.

Shawn

I am game, if you will have me, could only go in for 2 tops :(
Just let me know.....

Tim

I have not tried their Brazilian Puro, but the Dannemann Artist Line HBPR (Puro Nicaragua) are really good.
Wurm got me some of the coronas at the end of last year.
They are a wonderful smoke. It's too bad they are not available here in the US.

A 25 count box of the corona size costs 230 Euro *edit* this is the size I sent Smokyballs

A 25 count box of the Robusto size costs 250 Euro

I'm tapped for cash this month due to a box split I did with Double D, but I'd be willing to host a Box Split in Sept if you guys are still interested.

Shawn
I'd like in on this action.

Wilkey

bump :whistling:

I have been saving my money, if we do this near the mid month I can spring for 3.

Tim

bump :whistling:

I have been saving my money, if we do this near the mid month I can spring for 3.

Tim

End of the month of Sept sounds great to me.

1)Wurm - 5
2)MX - 3
3)Ginseng - 5
5)cody5thou - 5
6)anvilt595 - 5

That leaves 2 cigars open, if someone else would like to jump on this.

We will set the price when the time comes due to the money market fluctuation. PPoo or MO will be fine (preferably PPoo).

Got the full line up + 2 cigars left that I'll take myself if no one wants them.

I'm going to make this the end of Sept, to make it easier on all of us.

Its looking like 38 Euro for a fiver of the coronas + Shipping, ATM the exchange rate makes that 52 dollars + shipping. But the dollar may rise or fall in the meantime so we will set the price on the day I order the box.

Shawn

Shawn,

Would it make sense to ship the bulk quantity to be distributed to one individual in the US for splitting up? Just thinking about how the shipping cost might be minimized. Any thoughts?

Wilkey