• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dannemann Artist Line Reserva Mata Fina

Shawn,

Would it make sense to ship the bulk quantity to be distributed to one individual in the US for splitting up? Just thinking about how the shipping cost might be minimized. Any thoughts?

Wilkey

lol well one guy is in Iraq, the other in Australia... so it wont make much difference at all Wilkey. It won't be that hard of a hit, around 10 bucks per person at the most.

Shawn,

Would it make sense to ship the bulk quantity to be distributed to one individual in the US for splitting up? Just thinking about how the shipping cost might be minimized. Any thoughts?

Wilkey

lol well one guy is in Iraq, the other in Australia... so it wont make much difference at all Wilkey. It won't be that hard of a hit, around 10 bucks per person at the most.

I am looking forward to this package mates.
:D

If it stays around 50 for the 5'er I can swing it.....

Tim

I can't wait to try one of these!! If someone wants a fiver, I will take a hit and get the two that are left. I am a little tapped on money due to my new baby. If not I am sure I can work something out, just let me know!

How about this Cody

I got you covered, a gift, to welcome you to one of the greatest groups ever, Fathers......

Wurm, I will take a full five, please

Tim

Just a bump to see if we are still a go for this

Tim

lol end of the month bro, end of the month.

OK OK, I will simmer down a bit.....

Tim