• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord Day 2012

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
Saturday, April 28th

(crossing fingers hoping to get tickets!) I've never been and hope I'm lucky enough to go this year.

I will take one, thanks for picking it up for me Mike. :whistling:

Anyword on when the tickets will be sold? Too bad I have an exam on the Monday after, bit luckily I can write it ahead of time. Nice to be the teacher.

Hasn't been announced yet, but everyone's guess is Saturday, March 17th.

The past three years or so it has been on or close to St. Paddy's day. I think last year it was a day or two after.

The ticket day has been the third Saturday of March which is the 17th as has been said before.

If anyone makes it to DL Day this year I have plenty cigars or $$$ for any extras. Thanks all, John

I guess it's over for me and Dark Lord, couldn't get through and by the time i did it was over except for the crying. Someone on Ebay has bid $560 on two tickets for the event. How the hell can the average Joe get a chance with those prices? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: !

If we start building a tunnel now from the parking lot we can have it ready by DL Day. I feel for you Claudio, I know how you have enjoyed DL Day's over the years. John

If we start building a tunnel now from the parking lot we can have it ready by DL Day. I feel for you Claudio, I know how you have enjoyed DL Day's over the years. John

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for the sentiment John, i'm in the middle of trying to get in there without a ticket. No i'm not jumping that fence, i'm too old for that, i do know someone in the inside though. Hopefully someone can do something. If someone needs a mule to buy extra bottles i'm willing to be it. Just need to get in the door! :cool:

It is a sad day when a cool event like is taken away from the hopheads and sold to the highest bidder.

I hope this auction sticks around for a while. :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Floyds-Middle-Finger-/180848756673?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item2a1b6d07c1#ht_500wt_1413

Got me two tickets! All is good in the world! :)

Just got word that Slayer will be playing at Dark Lord Day, if that means anything to you. I'm too old to know who they are. The guy that told me was about my age and was all excited. Maybe i'll enjoy it, stranger things have happened! :cool: :whistling: