• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave’s ISOM/Super-Premium Fast Pass

Ok beeeyotches (like that ghetto speak dontcha?)

Can I play? Dave I owe you 5 cigars anyways, so I can slip you some extras, plus I've got a little som'in som'in (ooooo, more ebonics)... ya know what I'm saying yo?

LOL

Seriously though, may I play? I missed the Big Dave Bag o' Fun, and I really would love to be a part of a Dave pass :love:

Dave - I would gladly join this one- but Im looking at a realy sad humidor after my other commitments.
Thanks for offering..

Yes, it is a go - just a slow go, so far. I'm still taking applicants, it'll start soon, don't worry.

Remind me never to try and start up 2 passes at the same time again...

Dave ???

DaveWF said:
Yes, it is a go - just a slow go, so far. I'm still taking applicants, it'll start soon, don't worry.

Remind me never to try and start up 2 passes at the same time again...

Dave ???
Ummm excuse me? Dave?

You asked to be reminded...

Don't start two passes at one time again - ok?

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Sam

Yeah, receiving two in a day is nothing compared to starting two!!

Don't do it!

Need a Sharpie? Bubble wrap? :sign:

BTW...did that box of Sharpies Matt put into a previous pass ever show back up after having been "mis-placed" ?

I don't remember having heard...

JerryG

I received a bag of sharpie-like markers, but the box had been removed to ease the cost of postage.

Would anyone else be interested in this pass if I removed the 1-day-turnaround rule?

Dave ;)

I'd love to be in on this one, I think I missed your monster bag pass, but there's just no possible way for me to turn it around in a day. My schedule is wacky with the new music season coming up, so unless I take the box to work with me, I wouldn't be able to put it back out for at least 2 days, unless it showed up on a Friday.

Anyway, if you decide to change your mind, and you'll have me, I'd love to be involved. I think I finally have a few things that you'd qualify as super.

If it will get more people to join, then YES - I'll get rid of the "one day turnaround" rule. Email me your snailer, and consider yourself in.

Still a few more spots to fill..... :lookup:

Dave ;)

Sorry for all the trouble, but this pass seems to have died. I'm going to close it out, and start a new one with a better set of rules. Stand by for a a bettr one.....

Dave ???