• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave Matthews Band Concert Haul

pauldesnoyers

Dave Matthews on stage for 3 hours followed by a stop at Cigars International. What a great weekend!

Picked up the following:

Box of Gran Habano 3 Siglos Robustos
Best of Pepin Sampler
Casa Magna Robusto 5-pack
Padilla 1932 5-pack
DPG Serie JJ 5-pack
4 free Padilla 1968 Salamons

gallery_5674_1243_703462.jpg

gallery_5674_1243_233124.jpg

gallery_5674_1243_292326.jpg

gallery_5674_1243_959524.jpg

gallery_5674_1243_867423.jpg

gallery_5674_1243_148385.jpg

Sounds awesome! Where did you see them at?

Will you smoke that opus already, I will send you more :laugh:

Jealous! :(

:laugh: Seriously, how was the show? I'm trying to see if I can score some decent tickets for the Nissan Pavilion next month.

Great haul! I just saw them on Friday in Hershey and they were awesome - I haven't seen them play like that in a while.

:laugh: Seriously, how was the show? I'm trying to see if I can score some decent tickets for the Nissan Pavilion next month.

I got my tickets here. I think there are still some available for Nissan Pav for like $40.

Me and a couple of buddies drove down from Ottawa, Canada to see them in Hershey, PA. The show was incredible. Jason Mraz opened followed by a 3 hour DMB set. Here's the setlist:

Shotgun (tease)
Squirm
Proudest Monkey
Satellite
Shake Me Like a Monkey
Seven
Seek Up
Funny The Way It Is
Why I Am
Crash Into Me
Jimi Thing
Alligator Pie
Everyday
Spaceman
Cornbread
Louisiana Bayou
Don't Drink The Water
Encore:
You & Me
Stefan solo
All Along The Watchtower (Bob Dylan cover)

I hope you score those tickets you want because you won't be disappointed.

Sounds like a hell of a show! "Why I Am" has to be one of my current favorite DMB songs. When I saw DMB he closed with "Christmas Song" and "Everyday", and they brought down the house, of course that was a few years ago. Glad to know there's other DMB fans on the site.

What did you think of the new album?

Sweet haul after what is always a great show. This is the one year that I had to miss DMB. I have been going to see them every summer for the past 5 years.

Great haul! I just saw them on Friday in Hershey and they were awesome - I haven't seen them play like that in a while.

I was there on Friday! I'm glad someone else saw the show and agrees that it was incredible. Those boys can really play!

Sounds like a hell of a show! "Why I Am" has to be one of my current favorite DMB songs. When I saw DMB he closed with "Christmas Song" and "Everyday", and they brought down the house, of course that was a few years ago. Glad to know there's other DMB fans on the site.

What did you think of the new album?

I really like the new album. It's got a great sound and flow to it. I especially like the tributes to LeRoi Moore. That was a huge loss to DMB and music in general. The new guy, Jeff Coffin can really rock it though. His solo during the encore was absolutely mindblowing!

I have still yet to see Dave live, but it's definitely on my bucket list. He is one of, if not the, best artists of all time IMHO.

^^ Agreed..

Even his concert "Live at Radio City" where it was just him and Tim (forgot his last name) jamming out on acoustic guitars was insanely awesome! I'd LOVE to have a chance to see him with or without his band in concert.

^^ Agreed..

Even his concert "Live at Radio City" where it was just him and Tim (forgot his last name) jamming out on acoustic guitars was insanely awesome! I'd LOVE to have a chance to see him with or without his band in concert.

Yeah, They're great together, but the whole band really makes it an experience. BTW Tim is now a staple on tour with them which really gives a lot of older songs some new life with the addition of electric guitar solos. I don't know how common this is, but there's a channel called FUSE that had a 4 part series chronicling the making of this album and also showed the first concert of the tour live (and I think they're running reruns). The series was cool to see bc it talks about how they almost split up, lost Leroi, and how they rebounded. Also, the concert is cool because it's not edited (like the DVDs are) so you really feel like you're at the show.

I really like the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Luther College double CD.. one of my favourites and definitely a regularly played CD on my iPod.

Anyone have a link to Dave Matthews Band: The Road to Big Whiskey Vol. 1,2,3,&4 (the Fuse documentary)? Can't seem to find it, and I don't see where Fuse will be showing it anytime soon.

^^^ Can't seem to find it anywhere either. I'd really love to see that documentary.

To those Tim Reynolds fans out there, Tim being on tour with DMB makes the show worth so much more! I could have left after his first solo in the second song of their set and I would have been happy.