• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave must be an IDIOT pass

Dave,

It would be I who is the idiot if I didn't join this pass after having looked at the lineup.
Count me in if there is still room. Sending email with personal data.

JerryG
(a Southerner NOT part of the conspiracy)

Hey Vern, how 'bout I get you on your next pass?  I'm in the process of getting ready for a move, and am really trying to avoid getting involved in anything else.... Tell ya what, how 'bout a send you a little care package (definately NOT a bomb! ) for your "trouble"?

LOL
Dave :D

Almost forgot, JerryG! You're MORE then welcome to join my pass anytime.

Dave :cool:

I'll play if there's still time! I haven't done a pass for a while and I need to get the kinks out!

Plenty of time there Mac - glad to have you aboard. Do me a favor, email me your snail mail address, ok?
CigarEnthusiast@attbi.com

At the rate things are going, this may only be open for a few more days - if you're interested... get your butt in here now!

:D :D :D

Ok, so far I have eight people in. Here's the list so far:
Macattak
Skydivnekd
JerryG
Shadow
Benjiev
Horse
Bob
Hbooker

If you think you should be on this list and are not - you still need to email me your address!

Not much longer now.....

Hey Jojo & Scott, glad to see you made it over to CigarPass. You're both more then welcome to join.

Alright everyone - the pile of cigars grows bigger and the list gets longer. I'd say it's almost time to get this thing moving. This is your last call to join!

I'm new to the game and would love to jump in here. I'm green, so help me out! :cool: Leebo

Hey give me a break here...
Yes! It's still on. I'm currently out of town on a 2 day training seminar. I'll be back thursday evening. The box will be officially closed to new participants thursday night. I'll post a lineup of names that I have, and hopefully the starting lineup of cigars (man, there's a LOT of them!) I expect (hopefully) to have the pass in the mail on Saturday.

BTW, I don't have time right now, can someone please explain the whole box pass thing to Leebo8-9-8?

Nop nope nope no break !
LoL :D
Business?
Away?

I took care of informing lebo, count him in and we will work with him on the first few passes.

Don't take no wooden Nickles on that business trip Dave.

Well I just joined yesterday, but I'd love to get in on the action if at all possible.   I am a friend of Horse and If I am too late, perhaps I can throw a few sticks in the mix when it gets to him :cool: .

I already have in mind what I'd like to throw in and what I'd like to take.

Thanks Hbooker! I appreciate the help, looking forward to participating in my first pass!

Leebo :) :) :)

Alright, The pass is officially closed.
Doublegun - email me your address asap!

I got home later then expected last night, so I wasn't able to do anything with the pass. I should be able to get some stuff together today / over the weekend and get it mailed out soon.

Here's the list of people I have to so far. If you're not on the list, contact me ASAP...
Hbooker
Bob
Horse
Benjiev
Shadow
JerryG
Skydivnekd
macattak
jojos_cigars
Scott1966
Leebo8-9-8
and last, but certainly never least.......
VERN

It's gettting closer.............
:thumbs: