• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave must be an IDIOT pass

Sounds good to me! I have no ISOM's, so, leave the Dominicans for me!!! I won't give you a hard time, Dave since everybody else did!! :D

DoubleGun, if ya weren't paying for that fancy new Miata, maybe you could order some :lookup: :lookup: :lookup:

Ok everyone, as promised - I managed to get to the post office before they closed. Kirk, it's off to you - hopefully, you'll have it by friday...
Delivery Confirmation # 0300 6000 0000 3625 0119
Insured for $300 conf # VA 981 390 419 US

Any last minute questions?
Dave :cool:

Just so we're sure...

Say we take two smokes. We put one back in? And it has to be a better one than the best one we took out? :thumbs:

Yes - that is exactly what I mean. Now I don't expect anyone to take out TEN and put in one, but if you took out ten, six or seven may be appropriate. And the majority should be better then the best your removed. Just use your best judgement. I won't come down hard unless someone really goes out of their way to take advantage of my generosity.

Everyone understand?

Dave, do vintage Papayoos count as better than? :D :D :D

Mac, yes - Shadow, I don't really have to answer that, do I?

Man, the shiznit I put up with....... ???

I think I have everything except the shipping straight. I ship it Priority mail, insured for $300 and with Priority mail, I get a tracking number? I know it sounds stupid but I want to get it right so it goes to the next guy!
Thanks! :thumbs:

Yes, you ship Priority mail
Yes, you get it insured for $300
Yes, you get delivery confirmation.

When I shipped it today, it cost a total of $13.15

Theoretically, it should get a little cheaper for every person it goes to - we'll see who can and who can't follow the reverse-ratio rule though. I have a feeling one or two just won't be able to do it - we'll see.........

:sign:

Thanks for asking - any other questions?

Guys if you have any questions I say call up dave when the pass is at your house, and ask him hehehehehe....
He wont mind really he wont!

Actually Hbooker, that's really not a bad idea..... (NOT the part about stealing the pen! ).  If anyone is really confused, or just needs a little clarification - call my cell 815-690-3283.
Just be aware that I'm in the central time zone and do like to sleep at night, 'k?

Hey, one last thing... I recieved a message asking what kind of cigars I like.... here you go:
All forms of Padron (anni's are a bonus! )
Onyx are pretty tasty
Hoyo de Monterrey (especially the Excalibur 1066)
Macanudo Robust (no laughing here)
Macanudo Vintage (c'mon - I said NO LAUGHING)
a good Playboy (by Don Diego) can be a treat
anything else along these lines.....

Remember, I'm still a relative newbie (just over a year now) to the whole cigar scene - there's a LOT I haven't tried.  If you think you have one I may like - by all means, toss it in there.

Oh, and Skydivnekd... that's why I gave my CELL phone - you can't call me collect.

LOL :sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey Dave,

I have always heard one man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Who is the arbiter of a "better than" cigar? Well, that was a dumb question...of course, You are.

Thanks for the phone number. I am sure you will be receiving many phone calls as the box moves around from us passers calling to check and see if cigar put is better than cigar take.

Whew, this is going to be tough. A cigar for a put, that I think is a solid decent cigar, may or may not be perceived as, qoute better than endqoute, than the cigar I take out.

For instance, I may take out a connie and swear up and down that an old fashioned is better than said connie. Then it comes down to tobacco country of origin preference.

Does better than in this pass's case mean "costs more"? Or does it mean tastes better than?
One criteria is objective, depending on your supplier and area of the world, and the other is highly subjective, depending on your preferred taste of tobacco.

Thanks for the list of your favorite cigars. That narrows down the list of better thans.

I truly would hate to offend you and the other passers with my sense of subjectivity on better or worse than cigars. Your initial list had no bad cigars on there. So it will be a matter of personal preference, likes, dislikes, for the taking and putting.

Geez. Sounds like I am whining. Maybe so.

Oh, I know. One Macanudo is worth two Connies.... I am trying to be funny here. Call me a smart aleck if you must. It's OK. I prefer Connies over Macanudos.

Help! I am totaly confused now. Especialy by all my babbling.

Any feedback?

JerryG

Man, this is getting more difficult then I expected.....
As far as the "better then" problem - I leave that up to YOU. I don't want people cleaning out their humidor trying not to offend me with a "marginally better" cigar so they dig out their super-duper-premiums (well, actually I wouldn't mind - but that's not the idea here) Simply use your best judgement. Put yourself if my shoes - if you were the one hoping to get back "better" cigars - what would YOU put in? Oh yeah, the first person to tell me that they think a Papayo is better then a Padron gets a smack upside the head.

Good enough?
Dave :thumbs: