• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave must be an IDIOT pass

Damn! It's 1:30 a.m.! I've been sitting here for hours and I can't decide what to take, what to put, more, less, up, down...aarrggg! This reverse quantity thing is driving me crazy. I've got to get some sleep. I'm starting to see thiings... :0

Ah HA! Another blatant attempt at artificially bumping up your post count! Just Kidding Cohiba! I'm glad an outsider can see the humor in all this.

Speaking of humor... Mac - you need to relax there bud. I didn't design this as a form of torture you know.....
At least I didn't plan on it being a form of torture!

:p

Mac? You still with us, or have I driven you into the asylum?

:sign:

OK. Let's see if I did this right...

Takes:

#6 - CAO Anny Maddy

#8 - Perdomo2

#41 - La Unica Torp

#54 - La Tradicion Cabinet

#69 - Padron

Puts:

#77 - Partagas 898 Varnished ISOM

#78 - R & J Petite Corona ISOM

#1 - Dave Only - Trinidad Fundadore ISOM. You will like this!

I hope this is satisfactory.

Kirk

Gee, take five and only put in three ISOM's?  Well, I suppose you could technically define that as "satisfactory".

Of course, in my book, that's defined as "Friggin' Amazing!"

Take note everyone.  If everyone's put & takes were like this - I'd be a very happy man.

Before anyone gets all nervous about this... NO, I don't expect everyone to do this.  However, the ratio was perfect.  Five to Three is just about right in my mind.

Thanks Mac - I don't care what Vern said about you... You're truly a gentleman (Just kidding Vern! )

lol
Dave :D

You know Mac, I'm sure Vern has a story or two about you.... :0

SKYDIVNEKD - The pass will be in the mail at lunch. The tracking # is 0300 6000 0000 3625 0126..

Dave, thanks for letting me play.

Umm, Mac? USPS currently has no record of the tracking #....
Did you get it out today?

Dave ???

Sure did. It's not unusual for the USPS to be late in getting info posted. One of my SS boxes was delivered before the data even showed up!

You entered 0300 6000 0000 3625 0126

Your item was accepted at 5:23 pm on February 25, 2002 in TERRE HAUTE, IN 47802. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:cool:

Fellas, the box has arrived. I just walked in from work and wanted to let the inquiring minds know. :p I will do my best to get the thing ready for shipment on Friday morning. I will list takes/puts/numbers later. I am going to bed!

Good night all!!! :thumbs:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

well, had to fly to Florida unexpectedly on Saturday, but I'm back and just in time!!! (I knew I wouldn't miss my postman!!!)
Dave, have no fear.....I read and learned and will do all newbies present and those to come proud when your box arrives at my door!

Can't wait, stopped at JR on the way back home for some goodies! :cool:

Wow, go away for one day and look at all I miss. Skydiv, let us know what's up with the box...
Leebo, I look greatly forward to your contribution - remember, we were all newbies at one point :D

Dave :cool:

Thanks everybody! I feel badly as I cannot add any ISOM's to the box yet, but I'm working on it! There looks to be alot of other goodies in there to choose from though! I'll keep ya'll informed when it get's to me!

:) :) :)