• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave must be an IDIOT pass

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Are you sick and tired of always giving out more cigars then you ever take from a box pass?  Have you been wanting to start a box pass to help "bulk up" your inventory?  Well go no further!  It's the pass you've all been waiting for....

Yep, you guessed it!  You get to take MORE then you put back in.  Yessirre, you heard me right.  It's not only a request, I outright demand it!  
You see, due to a couple of exciting events in my life (mainly winning the pool over at www.cigarpool.com & buying a new house) I suddenly have more cigars then I know what to do with, let alone know where to store...  So all of my friends here at CigarPass get to benefit from it.  

I don't quite know how many cigars will be included to start this thing off, but it will be in excess of 30 cigars - probably more.  I expect that inventory to be cut at least in half by the time it gets back to me.  I only ask one rule... Whatever you take out, you replace with a better quality cigar then the best you removed.  Seems pretty fair, right?  Don't you think a few everyday cigars might be worth one "really good" one?

As anyone that has been in my previous passes knows, I'm a real stickler for an up to date inventory.  Every single cigar will be individually bagged and numbered and counted on an inventory sheet.  If you don't think you can handle keeping it current & accurate, don't even think about signing up, let alone, actually doing the signing!

I'll post the starting line up later (once I dig around for a while).  The order will be chosen by geographical location (keep in mind, I flunked goegraphy TWICE! ) to try and speed things up a bit.  Now since I'll be moving, I'll have this end up with me either by supplying the last person in the pass with my new address, or by having it sent to a computerless cigar smoking friend of mine - that is yet to be decided.

I'd like at least 10 people in this one.  We'll see how quickly this starts filling up.  One last thing, before you get all excited and send me your snail mail... If (when you sign up) you have less then 100 posts on the board, I'll expect your home phone number (yes, I'll check it if I feel it's necessary).  Shipping will be done either via UPS or USPS with either insured for $300.  Because of the option for UPS, I'd prefer no PO boxes, but if that's your only mail box, I'll understand.

This pass will be covered by CPI - if you start a pass of your own, you should be a member. Check the link at the top of the page. If you don't see it, go to the main page at www.cigarpass.com
Alrighty, lets get this thing rolling.....
Who's gonna be first?  :thumbs:  :cool:

Send them to me, I will help you out. hehehe!
Escpecially amidst this war era - ammo is needed!
Seriously Im in, and I wont even wait for skydivnekd to join first. But I don't know about this reverse math - it will be a task but I think I can muster it.
Im picking my davewf smokes out now!
You got my snailer.
But I will send it again for grins..

Congrats on the win and the new house!

DaveWF...I reckon we have to say we're in now that you have officially put this in the "New Pass" section. :D

I'M IN!!!!! :cool:

Hbooker....Thanks for waitin'! NOT!!!! :p Naw, I knew you would be comin' along for the ride too! :)

DaveWF...I look forward to the pass. Good luck!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

ummm, I received an address from Mike..... which one of you is Mike, and I still need an address from the other....

Thanks guys,
Dave :cool:

Wow, that was quick.  I got it Bob.  2 addresses down, one to go.....
It's filling up faster then even I thought it would!

Hmm lets figgure this out?
Kenny, Bob, Dave , Mike<= Hbooker

Im mike for christ sakes - Did I win?

Sorry Mike, I just didn't know. So it's Kenny that I still need an address for. How 'bout it SkyDive, I need that addy!

Hey, I just noticed something...
When you send me your address, please do it via the EMAIL link under my posts. That way, I'll know your real name, and username, so I can tie the two together.

Thanks everyone!

I'm happy to help out a fellow CPer in a time of need. Will gladly swap some pretty horses for a stack of range stock.

Wow, already have four people (still waiting on one address though) - it's looking good. Guess I better get off my butt and pick out some sticks.....

Dave,
You called I'm here to help ya out ;) Snailer on it's way
Benjiev

Glad to have ya Ben. Weren't you in my last pass? (the Give To Your Buddies one)

Anyway I just went through the two coolers, and pulled out some preliminary smokes.... I think I have somewhere around 45 so far. I took a picture for everyone here, but can't seem to find my digital camera cable.. Once I get it, I'll post it.

It's all starting to come together.....

I'm in Dave. But gee, I don't know, taking more than you put...hmmm. I'll try it but I dunno.
Snailer sent.

Dave, this would be considered an anti-bombing pass I guess. :D

Count me in. E-mail sent. :thumbs:

Glad to have both out you. Wow! Lotsa people for just the first day.....

Ok, it took a little longer then expected (damn cable was hiding out in my vehicle), but here's the picture.... Well actually, here's a link to the page that has the picture...
The Starting Lineup (So Far)

Let me know what you all think!

Dave..... yes you must be an idiot ;) What a great looking line up. Its a tough assignment you are asking us to accomplish, but I for one is up for the challenge :D
Benjiev

I'd like to back out of this one Dave if it's all right with you. I've got way to many everyday's as it is and no time to smoke 'em. I'll catch you next time, buddy.
NA :(