• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff 100th

By the way, whoever was looking for the Robusto Intensos a few weeks ago...CC, was that you?.....the Davidoff Store on Madison (at 54th st) has a few boxes.

Looks like Watch City in Framingham had some at 22 bucks a piece, I picked 2 up. I will post once i smoke one.

I'm smoking a Diademas Finas as we speak. Taste profile is between a Davidoff LE Robusto Real 7, and an aged Avo 22. YUM!

I'm smoking a Diademas Finas as we speak. Taste profile is between a Davidoff LE Robusto Real 7, and an aged Avo 22. YUM!

I smoked one today (well, yesterday) -- it was a nice cigar, quite enjoyable, very floral, subtle spice... not worth the price they are asking, IMHO, but not many cigars are worth that expense. Extremely well constructed, good looking smokes.

So Moki do you think they will age at all or is it the typical cooked tobacco stick?

So Moki do you think they will age at all or is it the typical cooked tobacco stick?

Cooked??

This implies that there is a process for artificially "aging" a cigar. Is there such a practice?

At the Rocket Ranch, we were able to use heat and cold age and test electronic components.

I got my box of ten in today and they look awesome. I'm going to let them sit a few days before trying one. I'll post my thoughts after I'm done.

Looks like Watch City in Framingham had some at 22 bucks a piece, I picked 2 up. I will post once i smoke one.

Adam- - thats where I picked mihne up as well. Must have just missed you was I was there on the 23rd. Seeing as everyone else said the price was 22 I grabbed two as well.

Waiting for some warmer weather to enjoy them.

Looking forward to based on the comments here.

Al

PS..Adam message sent

Well went to Barclay-Rex on 42nd Street and got a box at $262.00 since I'm a regular I got away without paying the sales tax. That would have been another $21.62 added to the total, I'll let you know if they are worth $26 a cigar.

Plus I got an invitation to the 100th Anniversary Dinner on May 22nd. Details to follow. I was told that I would get four Davidoff cigars to include the Diademas Finas.

I saw the Diademas Finas at my local Tinder Box for $26 each...not too bad for So Cal.

-Fetter

My shop has the Diademas Finas. I was looking at them today. I wish I had seen this thread before. I don't know what the price per stick was but they had a box of ten.

My shop has the Diademas Finas. I was looking at them today. I wish I had seen this thread before. I don't know what the price per stick was but they had a box of ten.

Try one Bill... curious to hear what you think of 'em. It's worth spending the $22 or so to try one once I think... otherwise you won't know whether to bother picking up the box of 10, and then they'll be gone. They are selling out fairly quickly from what I can tell.

My shop has them as well - $22 a piece... Tempted, but not quite sure... $22 seems like an awful lot for one of those cigars... I do have to say - construction looked fantastic, though

My shop has them as well - $22 a piece... Tempted, but not quite sure... $22 seems like an awful lot for one of those cigars... I do have to say - construction looked fantastic, though

If it makes you feel any better, they are $33 a pop @ the Davidoff shop in Las Vegas ???

That's shocking...
blink.gif

NOT... :D